Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread ***

CB61

Reaction score
I honestly am not sure that it is just Dak. THe whole offense looks revitalized. We have the OL together that we have built on high picks. We have the elite RB. We seem to have three very good receivers. We have good TE play....Witten and whats his name(Jarwin) make a great combo. And Dak is spreading the ball around taking what is given. Everything is clicking at the moment.
The revived offensive line with Fred Beard back looks much much stronger they have to get some of the credit

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Bridgewater's in. I'm watching Red Zone.
That's what I thought but I'm watching a stream and they aren't exactly "on point" with the live broadcast. I don't even refresh the live game thread very often because I'm reading a play before I see it ( I hate that!).

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
A win is a win in the NFL. There are no cupcakes. 2-0 is thought where Dallas would be. Should easily be 3-0. A few takeaways:
1) Dak Prescott has had two of his top 5 total yardage games in the last two weeks a very good sign! Zeke also had a great day. Makes a heck of a 1-2 punch.
2) Something to watch for...could Gallup be a future #1? Time will tell but you can tell he and Dak worked on it all off season.
3) C-Will struggled but the line was solid if not spectacular.
4) Love having Jason Witten back. He is no longer a top 2 option but I like him as our 5 or 6 option.
5) Defense still needs to create turnovers. Xavier had a TD. Tank made a few plays. I just think they are missing a game changer. Not being picky but Jaylon doesn't look right. Looks like 2017 Jaylon.

Should be 3-0 next week. of course we will take it!!! Division game on the road is always tough. Love this offense like I did in 2016. Just hope the defense can play well against elite offenses.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Great game...……………..team is now 2-0:yourock:

Little worried about the defense, when we start playing better teams like the Rams, Saints, Eagles, ect…...the defense needs to step up.

For now however, its time to celebrate...………..winning division games in the NFL is hard, especially on the road.