Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread ***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Missed all but the end as I Was in hospital, but glad we won. Looks like we dominated. And well done to Devin Smith on his TD. We hummed right along didn't we? Great to be at 2-0, and, in all reality, we should go 3-0 soon. Off to the start we need.
What happened? I assume you're okay, or you probably would still be there.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Murray was a number 1 pick he is expected to be a starter day 1 jackson was a 1st round pick and deemed a starter soon if not day 1. Dak was a 4th round pick so its taken him some time to start getting it. He looks way better so far so im hoping hes getting it now.
im saying theres only so much room at the the top and many young studs keep flowing in...to say hes top 3 now is ridiculous,, hes struggling to break the top 10 now..its huge step up from 16 though to get in the conversation of top 10..

top 4 are elite right now Dak is not Hes Not

Brady, Brees, Rogers, or Mahomes..most likely never be...not knock on him,

then add BenR, Russell, Watson, Rivers,

now we can start looking who fills out the top 10 is it Dak, Wentz, or Goff? Kyler? Baker, or Lamar? Stafford?

see my point there are goig to be arguments or debates on those 2-3 spots left for top10 Dak is finally getting in that conversation for sure ..

then you have the Carrs, Winstons, Mariottas, and Cousins who were with Dak..

Lets let this season play out see where he fits but his 16th ranking after last years hes moved up 5 spots at least already..but top 3 NO WAY!

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
im saying theres only so much room at the the top and many young studs keep flowing in...to say hes top 3 now is ridiculous,, hes struggling to break the top 10 now..its huge step up from 16 though to get in the conversation of top 10..

now we can start looking who fills out the top 10 is it Dak, Wentz, or Goff? Kyler? Baker, or Lamar? Stafford?

see my point there are goig to be arguments or debates on those 2-3 spots left for top10 Dak is finally getting in that conversation for sure ..

Lets let this season play out see where he fits but his 16th ranking after last years hes moved up 5 spots at least already..but top 3 NO WAY!

Ben R is washed Dak is better than him. I think he’s better than Watson and Rivers as well too

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys notice Alexander was in here early in the game but bolted when the Cowboys got rolling?

Just say no to that guy.

Xeven

Reaction score
I would play Miami like a preseason game in 2nd half.

robertfchew

Reaction score

I definately read your comment incorrectly, my bad. We have similar views I don't think you can single out a single best player at any position in football. Your team matters so much in the nfl and luck and sadly the officiating. Brady would suck on the cards or phins, Rodgers was supposed to be the next best ever but injuries and bad teams take a toll on him the officiating can only do so much without actually fixing the games. Mahomes is next in line. Everything possible will be done to make the rams and mahomes the next in line.

To add on. There always has to be the guys who should have won more like brees and manning, in a few years wilson, and the what could have beens like marino, rivers, romo and the types who never should have won like eli, ben, flacco.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Was hoping the Steelers could pull off the upset on Seattle but they choked late on 3rd-and-16 and let Russell Wilson scramble for a first down. Shame.

The Steelers on that play:

tenor.gif