Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
80% chance of rain......great
Just what we need........damn (lol)
If I didn't know better, I'd think somebody, somewhere is needling a voodoo doll.....:lmao2:
I like it... get zeke and pollard and the OL leaning forward and run lie we did against the rams last year..you minimize that DL because the best this they do is Pass rush, you bring it all day even if its 3 YPC and few PA passes you just feed them and throw in screens and use Wrs in the run game and make those DL chase players all day..

this will force KM to play more run oriented ball, sure we have to pass but keep it safe, score close, TOP, helps the defense
i rather punt then throw INTs, take sacks, and fumble etc

outdoor bad weather just go old school

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I sure hope Murry put a decent game plan together, AD wont have time in the pocket, but he can wing down the field to any of our receiver in a one on one situation he can also hit some crossing routes that we may rip off 30 or 40 yards on every now and then.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Washington D-line will make this a near-impossible game for Andy to win. I just hope he finishes the game. He's fresh red meat and the preditors on the Washington D-line are ready to feast.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we will be down by 14 by half time.

tenor.gif

MikeB80

Reaction score
Heard babe on the pregame a few minutes ago mention what I mentioned the other night. He said he watched the eagles giants games and noticed how hard the giants defense plays and how much hustling it does. He said he should not be noticing that and said it is an indictment on this current group here in Dallas that they are not giving it their best effort.

Brad also mentioned how nolan put it out there that they did dumb down the defense and they are playing coverages that high schools run.

Carson

Reaction score
Heard babe on the pregame a few minutes ago mention what I mentioned the other night. He said he watched the eagles giants games and noticed how hard the giants defense plays and how much hustling it does. He said he should not be noticing that and said it is an indictment on this current group here in Dallas that they are not giving it their best effort.

Come on now. They can’t be expected to play hard all game! They may get tired! Lol

Zordon

Reaction score

Brad also mentioned how nolan put it out there that they did dumb down the defense and they are playing coverages that high schools run.
Much like Flores in Miami, Joe Judge is laying the foundation for the team to be good in a few years.

Idk, maybe it's a bit of a problem having your self-appointed leader on defense be a loafer. Then you have Woods on the backend who has an over-inflated view of himself, and Poe in the middle who I don't think wants to be here - the spine of the defense is just pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.