Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
McCarthy on the pregame just told Brad the field is torn up pretty good from last weeks game. Plus its raining.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Much like Flores in Miami, Joe Judge is laying the foundation for the team to be good in a few years.

Idk, maybe it's a bit of a problem having your self-appointed leader on defense be a loafer. Then you have Woods on the backend who has an over-inflated view of himself, and Poe in the middle who I don't think wants to be here - the spine of the defense is just pitiful.

100%. You can literally see it happening. They just need some more talent. This is how Dallas looked when Parcells showed up in 03 and same thing when Coughlin showed up in NY in 04. I guess Reid in Philly also in 99.

Carson

Reaction score
It’s amazing how last week Xavier Woods was captain and now this week it’s Everson lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
were gonna loose in ugly fashion and JERRY fires the entire staff Monday except for Moore and Edwards.Jerry will be wheeling and dealing this week.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It’s amazing how last week Xavier Woods was captain and now this week it’s Everson lol
***? really? Why is MM making these do nothing morons captains? MM should be fired solely based on this. PERIOD

blueblood70

Reaction score
McCarthy on the pregame just told Brad the field is torn up pretty good from last weeks game. Plus its raining.
so what the WFT owner can afford to groom the field..what does last week Have to do with this week? why would the nfl allow such garbage? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE FIELD READY TO PLAY ON WEEK TO WEEK..

Carson

Reaction score
so what the WFT owner can afford to groom the field..what does last week Have to do with this week? why would the nfl allow such garbage? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE FIELD READY TO ALY ON WEEK TO WEEK..

Same deal with the Giants / Jets. Fields are trash

i love Everson Walls.

I feel sorry for Mr Walls that Griff was named after him the way he’s playing this year

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif
That Rockport.......? :grin:

CWR

Reaction score
Watching them talking about Pat Queen makes me wish we had a heart and soul of the defense type of LB.

A Ray Lewis type of Dawg would go a lonnnngg ways on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.