Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techsass

Reaction score
So is Gregory our only returning D player this week? I see Awuzie & Lee are listed as expected back from IR next week. I thought they were coming back today.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I swore I would ditch it when I moved back to Texas, my son in law is a Patriots fan here and lives by me and talked me into keeping it this year. Its gone next year though.

When he comes over I hook up a 19 inch black and white and put it in the garage for him to watch the Patricheats.
You let him in? ;)

Carson

Reaction score
so he didnt look like Montana..great..glad we got that debate squashed..he looked like Tim Tebow..fact

Alright then. My apologies good sir.

I’m sure Allen will look Kyler Murray like. 9/23, 180, 80 rushing and they win. Fact

Bigdog

Reaction score
I don't know where you are and Upstate but I'm in upstate Upstate and it's 44° not much wind light jacket not bad out there
I grew up about 20 mins from Amsterdam, NY then went to school about 20 mins from the Canadian border. I am currently living in Northern CA.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know the Cowboys are having a bad year when 4 of the 8 writers in The Dallas Morning News pick Washington to win today's game.

That is nothing new. The DFW media have always been haters. :lmao:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wasn’t it in Washington when we brought cleats that were too high?

I was thinking the playoff game at the Rams. They made the comment not having brought the correct cleats to change them out.

Maybe in another game at Washington they did as well.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe for the sake of preserving life, the Cowboys should employ a new strategy on offense... punt on first down, let the defense or ST step up and do all our scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.