Cowboys wearing a lot of blue this year

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because some fans are afraid to wear blue?! Something might actually change. All white all the time, and they choke every year?? lol Yankee fans care about winning. Sure the pinstripes are sharp, but winning makes that team and it's brand. Meanwhile the Cowboys white jerseys have become synonymous with mediocrity. These 2 teams don't really compare.

First, you are babbling back and forth about fear of colors and brands and not maintaining a coherent stream of thought. Do you even understand what a brand is? It’s a selling point - something recognizable about a product. It’s marketing, not team winning %.

And second, you are ridiculously saying color doesn’t factor into winning when it comes to wearing white but it somehow will factor into winning when It comes to wearing blue. I guess it somehow makes more sense when you’re the one writing the nonsense, huh?

Your brain bounces around like a kangaroo on a pogo stick having a seizure.

Big_D

Reaction score
First, you are babbling back and forth about fear of colors and brands and not maintaining a coherent stream of thought. Do you even understand what a brand is? It’s a selling point - something recognizable about a product. It’s not a team or winning % comparison.

And second, you are ridiculously saying color doesn’t factor into winning when it comes to wearing white but it somehow will factor into winning when It comes to wearing blue. I guess it somehow makes more sense when you’re the one writing the nonsense, huh?

Your brain bounces around like a kangaroo on a pogo stick having a seizure.

LOL of course it's about winning. No one cares about the brand of a crap team. Yankees are the best team ever. You can't seem to handle that. Yet you still try to compare the 2. One team has a great salesman and the other has a great team. Somehow that's nonsense. No the color doesn't matter, but it would just be nice to try something different when you crap the bed going on 3 decades now wearing white. While some still cry about a blue jersey curse or how recognizable those white uniforms are?

stiletto

Reaction score
I would love to win a Super Bowl in the Navy's. Life would be COMPLETE at that point for me. hahah

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL of course it's about winning. No one cares about the brand of a crap team. Yankees are the best team ever. You can't seem to handle that. Yet you still try to compare the 2. One team has a great salesman and the other has a great team. Somehow that's nonsense. No the color doesn't matter, but it would just be nice to try something different when you crap the bed going on 3 decades now wearing white. While some still cry about a blue jersey curse or how recognizable those white uniforms are?
Lol, apparently you aren’t clued into what seems to be common knowledge - that the Cowboys are the most valuable sports team on the planet. The Cowboy “brand” is alive and well, and somehow you seem to be the only one that’s missed it.

And here you are backpedaling after saying the Cowboys not wearing blue was keeping them from winning. There is a fascinating game of dodgeball going on inside your head.

You are pretty melodramatic about this blue jersey curse thing, imagining all sorts of severe anguish affecting the lives of Cowboy fans everywhere. I’m sorry, but the anguish seems planted in the middle of the dodgeball game in your noodle, and I think some key areas have been nailed by a few too many throws.

Big_D

Reaction score
Lol, apparently you aren’t clued into what seems to be common knowledge - that the Cowboys are the most valuable sports team on the planet. The Cowboy “brand” is alive and well, and somehow you seem to be the only one that’s missed it.

And here you are backpedaling after saying the Cowboys not wearing blue was keeping them from winning. There is a fascinating game of dodgeball going on inside your head.

You are pretty melodramatic about this blue jersey curse thing, imagining all sorts of severe anguish affecting the lives of Cowboy fans everywhere. I’m sorry, but the anguish seems planted in the middle of the dodgeball game in your noodle, and I think some key areas have been nailed by a few too many throws.

I’m sure all that money is because of their home whites. lol you have a poor argument so you resort to garbage. You talk about ‘the brand’ like no one will know who the Cowboys are in blue or somehow it will adversely effect their bottom line cause fans really care about such things. I been asking for an 8-8 split, yet 6 games is too much and I’m melodramatic? 15 games in white every year or else! Yankees wear both. lol the NY on the hat is the brand. It’s not really that difficult.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sure all that money is because of their home whites. lol you have a poor argument so you resort to garbage. You talk about ‘the brand’ like no one will know who the Cowboys are in blue or somehow it will adversely effect their bottom line cause fans really care about such things. I been asking for an 8-8 split, yet 6 games is too much and I’m melodramatic? 15 games in white every year or else! Yankees wear both. lol the NY on the hat is the brand. It’s not really that difficult.
And I’m sure the Yankee’s money is all because of the pinstripes, and the Celtics money is because they have a shamrock on their uniform ....

The concept of marketing completely eludes you, doesn’t it?

No, I don’t talk about the brand as if nobody will nobody will know who the Cowboys are if they wear blue - that’s a nonsensical exaggeration in an effort to fabricate a point. I’m simply talking about the team portraying an image, and taking advantage of tradition and using that as a marketing tool. Marketing was what Tex Schramm did - he created the brand and helped mold the Cowboy image. And marketing is what Jerry does as well. And I’ll bet dollars to donuts white jerseys outsell blue by a dramatic margin.

Yes, the Yankees wear both, and the Cowboys don’t wear the whites every game. Sometimes they wear blue, and sometimes they wear the whites with the big stars on the shoulders. But the thing you don’t get is the Yankees play a 162 game schedule, not a 16 game schedule, and also it doesn’t matter in baseball if one team wears dark and one team wears light. On the road what the opponent wears does not dictate what they wear, and at home what they wear doesn’t dictate what the opponent wears. It’s a different animal.

Last edited: