Twitter: Cowboys work out QB Jacob Eason and WR Antonio Callaway

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’m the opposite lol. I think Callaway could thrive here and Jerry is helpful for players like him
Callaway reminds me of Gallup but with more quicks and speed. Short area stuff. We lack that.He's the type of kid that can take a bubble screen all the way and make guys miss behind the line.Saints just never could get him involved enuff because they have QB issues there. I say lets sign him. Washington is my guy, my pet cat, but in business you got to make the tough call, so I would cut JW and sign this kid. Instantly helps us.

Carson

Reaction score
Callaway reminds me of Gallup but with more quicks and speed. Short area stuff. We lack that.He's the type of kid that can take a bubble screen all the way and make guys miss behind the line.Saints just never could get him involved enuff because they have QB issues there. I say lets sign him. Washington is my guy, my pet cat, but in business you got to make the tough call, so I would cut JW and sign this kid. Instantly helps us.
Oh for sure! I’d put him on the practice squad ASAP

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Callaway may be good PS material, maybe this will be the point in his career the lights come on

exciter

Reaction score
There were high hopes for Antonio Callaway when he was drafted. He’s only 25.
Ran a 4.41 at the combine, had a nice rookie season 43 rec for around 500 yards, then he got suspended, then he got suspended again, then again, he got suspended. Spent some time in one of the defunct leagues and hasn’t been able to latch on with anyone other than a practice squad player. Mind boggling how so many of these guys are willing to blow their talent!

joseephuss

Reaction score
That is a lot of TEs they are working out for already having four on the roster.

I doubt Callaway sticks around too long or contributes too much. He hasn't really done too much in his college or pro career.

Carson

Reaction score
That is a lot of TEs they are working out for already having four on the roster.

I doubt Callaway sticks around too long or contributes too much. He hasn't really done too much in his college or pro career.
He does what we need. Runs deep very fast.

I am all for signing him. I wish Brandon smith would get a chance

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I thought Callaway was kicked out the league….?

That’s a potential big upside addition.