Twitter: Cowboys working QB plan for Philly

reddyuta

Reaction score
This is not ideal,Dak i a rookie who struggled againt the eagles in the first game,let him atleast play a quarter.

Plankton

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight. Romo is supposedly healthy, and would replace Prescott in the event of injury, but he can't see the field during a meaningless game?

And, the Cowboys would rather that he potentially go into a playoff game not having seen a regular season snap since Thanksgiving, 2015?

For a team that made a number of sage personnel moves this year, this one boggles the mind.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak will play at least the first half but it's ridiculous to play Sanchez if Romo is the backup and needs the work. This is an opportunity for Romo to work off some of the rust. It's going to be a stupid move if we don't play him some.

remdak

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight. Romo is supposedly healthy, and would replace Prescott in the event of injury, but he can't see the field during a meaningless game?

And, the Cowboys would rather that he potentially go into a playoff game not having seen a regular season snap since Thanksgiving, 2015?

For a team that made a number of sage personnel moves this year, this one boggles the mind.
Yeah, I don't get it. If Romo is too fragile to play football, I would rather find out vs Philly than in the NFC championship game with Beasley as your 3rd QB

bark

Reaction score
Ok. Are we just afraid of a qb controversy here or am I missing something?
It seems odd that tony would replace Dak in the event of injury, hasn't had reps in literally years, and yet we gonna roll with the sanchize in an obvious place to get him a few reps.