***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Discussion Thread***

gollum

Reaction score
5mics said:
It's been 2 hours since the last pick.....ONLY 1 more hour to go..... ;)
Someone...please shoot the optimist...there's no room for that kind in here... :rolleyes:

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
:skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Leave it to the skins........
"Pac Man" Jones or Merriman.....flip a coin and give one to the 'Skins. It's only logical they go for one of these two at this spot.....GEEZ 'Skins, ya'll sure know how to bring a party down..... :skins:

Tobal

Reaction score
They'd be trying to trade down I think, but I agree not getting any offers they'd take Jones

Spontae

Reaction score
5mics said:
"Pac Man" Jones or Merriman.....flip a coin and give one to the 'Skins. It's only logical they go for one of these two at this spot.....GEEZ 'Skins, ya'll sure know how to bring a party down..... :skins:

Why not Rodgers, if you think he is so highly rated?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I have made Tobal acting GM for the Skins he will be making the pick shortly...Then let's move on Gentlemen.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I have made Tobal acting GM for the Skins he will be making the pick shortly...Then let's move on Gentlemen.

Why didn't you make me their GM? I think they would have taken Dustin Colquitt from Tenn. :p:

gollum

Reaction score
I've got a better idea...how about...

SAM LIGHTBODY

Now there's a Hog if I ever saw one!

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
take Sam Lightbody and lets move on.
c'mon, Ramsey needs that level of protection.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Why didn't you make me their GM? I think they would have taken Dustin Colquitt from Tenn. :p:

I started to cajun...glad I didn't :D

RESIN8

Reaction score
i say just make the pick for this guy and get on with it. BPA available on a big board or something, and instill the 15 minute rule. I wanna see some action and get to my pick. Right now we should be in the high teens. SO who ever is moderating this board(not trying to tell you what to do), but how about you make the decision for this guy please. take control of this draft. Also why do people insist on drowning the othee thread with their picks? It specifically says "do not post on this thread". C'mon fellas lets get this draft movin....

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
RESIN8 said:
i say just make the pick for this guy and get on with it. BPA available on a big board or something, and instill the 15 minute rule. I wanna see some action and get to my pick. Right now we should be in the high teens. SO who ever is moderating this board(not trying to tell you what to do), but how about you make the decision for this guy please. take control of this draft. Also why do people insist on drowning the othee thread with their picks? It specifically says "do not post on this thread". C'mon fellas lets get this draft movin....
It was said later that the other thread CAN be used to post your pick and a brief explanation why.
No more.

who's next?