***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Discussion Thread***

Spontae

Reaction score
This just in:

Ghettogandhi began a hunger strike in protest of the usurpation of his co-general manager duties and selection of Pac-Man Jones for Washington as the 9th pick of the First Round of this mock draft...details to follow.

gollum

Reaction score
Spontae said:
This just in:

Ghettogandhi began a fast in protest of the usurpation of his co-general manager duties and selection of Pac-Man Jones for Washington as the 9th pick of the First Round of this mock draft...details to follow.

OUCH!!!...I am still hurting from laughing!...nice one Spontae!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Spontae said:
This just in:

Ghettogandhi began a hunger strike in protest of the usurpation of his co-general manager duties and selection of Pac-Man Jones for Washington as the 9th pick of the First Round of this mock draft...details to follow.

:lmao2:

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Gandi would not protest he would say "Barrey vell" (gotta think the indian accent) and move on....

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Love seeing the skins get stuck with Jones. That guy is seriously overrated.

One good game against Fitzgerald and a catchy nickname... that's about it.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Any GM expected to be detained was asked to provide 3 picks;
Moving forward, why don't we ask anyone who is planning on logging out before their pick to leave 3 picks in case there is another surge?
Just brainstorming...and passing the time until I rock the world with my Rams pick...

Spontae

Reaction score
From the AP:

Several thin, bald, robed individuals have surrounded Commissioner Tagliabue's office in downtown Manhattan moment's ago, chanting and calling for a recount of Pick No. 9...Traffic has snarled and onlookers are confused. More to come...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
After fasting, Gandhi now looks like this...
gollum.jpg

jksmith269

Reaction score
CBZ we know Avery told you who he would be picking so go ahead and do it.....Just Do It.....Nah he's been offline for about 4 hours he should be checking in very soon I would think considering he is co chair of this mock.

gollum

Reaction score
I'm going to buzz outta here for a couple of hours...watch LOTR...the entire trilogy...you know I'm starring in it!!! :D

Should be back in time for #37.

jksmith269

Reaction score
gollum said:
I'm going to buzz outta here for a couple of hours...watch LOTR...the entire trilogy...you know I'm starring in it!!! :D

Should be back in time for #37.

Is it ok if we pick for you if your not here on your pick....?????? Just checking ahead of time...

Spontae

Reaction score
Live from outside Tagliabue's office in Manhattan:

"Bob, it's becoming a hostile scene here...These little bald men began chanting "Ve Vanted Merry-Man! Ve Vanted Merry-Man!" and won't stop. All of the window shades in Tagliabue's office were abruptly closed just seconds ago, so we can't see in. This chanting is growing obnoxious. Back to you, Bob."

gollum

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Is it ok if we pick for you if your not here on your pick....?????? Just checking ahead of time...
I'll leave the mods a checklist in case i'm not back...thanks for the heads up jk.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Something has to be done.

A 3 hour time frame means I might have to make my #23 pick as soon as 5:15 today or as late as 9:00 AM, Monday morning.
That is way too broad of time period for me or anyone to have be checking in regularly to see if its my turn.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I pmed him, too.
I wonder if it was about the same thing?

his mailbox is probably exploding right now...