***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Discussion Thread***

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I apologize for the wait guys. Had some work-related issues come up and have been away from the computer.

Dallas' pick is on the way.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Ive been so happy to see a "humping stormtrooper".

well except that one time at band camp...

did I say that out loud? ooops....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Carolina Panthers are sitting at #14 waiting for trade offers. I know our pick is still 3 picks away (which in reality seems like a couple of light years, at least today) but just so everyone knows.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Avery said:
I apologize for the wait guys. Had some work-related issues come up and have been away from the computer.

Dallas' pick is on the way.
2 1/2 hour wait versus 30 minute wait?! I'll take the latter, welcome back Avery!!! :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I have offered to change The Skins Pick.....Give me a few minutes

Avery

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
The Carolina Panthers are sitting at #14 waiting for trade offers. I know our pick is still 3 picks away (which in reality seems like a couple of light years, at least today) but just so everyone knows.

You looking to move up or no?

Avery

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:

As soon as the Skins pick is resolved, the Boys selection will be made. I'm awaiting the final word from the Skins camp regarding that situation.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I'm making trade offers and taking offers I don't have a first (NO) offering picks this and next year....send any offers my way

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Holy crap! Does that mean the 'Skins take Merriman and the 'Boys take Pac Man? Which would mean Henry goes to FS? (A VERY expensive FS at that)..... :eek:

Avery

Reaction score
5mics said:
Holy crap! Does that mean the 'Skins take Merriman and the 'Boys take Pac Man? Which would mean Henry goes to FS? (A VERY expensive FS at that)..... :eek:

Like I said, as soon as this Skins thing is resolved, my pick will be made.

Avery

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Hurry up Avery before I have to come over there and smack someone around :mad:

I'm ready to make my pick. Problem is that there is a holdup on the Skins selection and I'm waiting for that to be resolved. Depending on the outcome, it could potentially affect our pick.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Hurry up Avery before I have to come over there and smack someone around :mad:

Slap me around I'm your Huckleberry

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
CBZ whats the hold up if Getto has a problem all he has to do is tell you who he wanted make the switch and be on with it....If he's not online anymore move on with it...

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Spontae said:
PM Jones = Rodgers = over rated. Point blank period.
I have to disagree. IF Jones is available, how do you pass up a "shut-down" CB like him to team-up w/ T-New? With the new rules in place, a corner's size is negated and speed, quickness, agility are what teams are looking for now. Pac Man has all that PLUS he's a great return-man.....Would also move Henry to FS thus solving our problem there.....

Spontae

Reaction score
Live from outside the Commissioner's office:

"Bob, it appears the incessant chanting from Ghettogandhi's followers have convinced the Commissioner, who now suffers tearing eyes and bleeding ears, to allow Washington a re-do on its 9th pick. The facts we received show that in return for a re-do, the Ghettogandhi followers have agreed to eat, bathe and stay within shouting distance for when they are on the clock again in the third round for pick 76, which at this rate will be sometime around Memorial Day. Back to you, Bob."