***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Discussion Thread***

St. Richard

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
I'm making trade offers and taking offers I don't have a first (NO) offering picks this and next year....send any offers my way

I didn't look through this entire thread to see your trade. What trade did you make?

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
St. Richard said:
I didn't look through this entire thread to see your trade. What trade did you make?

Picks I'm willing to trade now are 77,82,94,118,121,126 and any pick next year for the right deal.....

St. Richard

Reaction score
You guys letting the Commanders jerk you around? Charge them a draft pick for flagrant indecision and move on. :D

Tobal

Reaction score
I deleted my pick for Washington give them Merriman and go on that's not a bad pick and he was the orginal GM

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Gandi isn't online any more. ****. Just pick ave...

St. Richard

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Picks I'm willing to trade now are 77,82,94,118,121,126 and any pick next year for the right deal.....

OK, I got that part, but where did picks #16 and #40 go?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Still waiting for official word on the Skins pick guys...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
ghandi said he wants Merriman and that CBz PM is full. (on the other thread just now)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Well, it looks like the Commanders pick is going to be Merriman instead of Pac-Man.

Dallas will pick shortly in the next 15 minutes for better or worse. Ed Werder reports that Dallas is furiously working the phones in light of recent events.

RESIN8

Reaction score
so just post the skins as merriman than. and for now on if anyone misses a pick, then tough. 15 minute rule should go into effect immediatetly

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
We will stick to the 3 hr. limit.

It was wrong of me to change the rule once the draft began.........

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Avery said:
Well, it looks like the Commanders pick is going to be Merriman instead of Pac-Man.

Dallas will pick shortly in the next 15 minutes for better or worse. Ed Werder reports that Dallas is furiously working the phones in light of recent events.
Sean Salisbury is reporting rumors of a pie threat from the panthers if the cowboys do not hurry up...