***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Discussion Thread***

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Picks are flying and I'm ready at #20 as soon as #19 goes...

RESIN8

Reaction score
at least he was fast about his pick. Nice pick by the way, can't go wrong with Rodgers

RESIN8

Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
Good pick, Nors. Of course, my arse is so numb, you could've picked that fat chick from Wilson Phillips and I would've cheered...

eyy she had one of those fobie pouch operations that turns your stomach into the size of your thumb. unless she got back to eating i might have to pass on her as a DT

peacockaja

Reaction score
Any body inthe end of round 1 imay be wanting to trade back into the first to pick up somebody i really like. pm me with offers

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
The Rams’ long list of team needs will look familiar to Cowboy fans. St. Louis would love a shutdown corner and got teased by predictions of a Pac Man Jones freefall. They were also very high on DE Pollack, whose freakish quicks would’ve been accentuated on the Edward Jones dome turf.

Martz wants to diversify his smallish WR corps by adding a big body who can win jump balls and give Bulger a greater margin of error in the red zone. Free safety is also a pressing need but rumor has it that the team is targeting a few middle-round “sleepers” at that position.

Ultimately, however, asshat Kyle Turley has the Rams in limbo at RT and the team is desperate to stop the revolving door at that position. With the 19th pick in the 2005 draft, the St. Louis Rams select...

Khalif Barnes, Tackle, Washington

Avery

Reaction score
The Boys have made their pick.

#21 on the clock.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Good pick at 20 I have to say... Got your DE and extra picks from the 11 trade smart...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nice ave.

Native hasn't been on in a while. I was constantly trying to see if he was online tomake a deal with him.

Avery

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Good pick at 20 I have to say... Got your DE and extra picks from the 11 trade smart...

I was hoping I'd see Spears slide to here after trading out. Got a guy that could go #11 later in the draft and picked up a couple 2nd rounders.

This is a great pace as of late, hope we can keep the rhythm going.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
It should slow down some now because Native Born Fan is not online. Does someone have his phone number???? Last on line like at around 4 pm.