***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Discussion Thread***

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
If people are online and want to use their full time (I dont know why you would) then I guess you have to honor it.
But if they dont even come online, its ridiculous to sit here for 3 hours in hopes that they do only to have to pick for them anyway.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'm all for cutting the Time in the second RD.........Heck lets cut it to 30 min. or less if that is what everyone would like to do.

Start fresh tomorrow with 2nd round 10 Eastern. I will need help getting the word out to everyone.

Take a poll.......and see what happens.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
This is what it is - you will never get 32 GM's to comply with 3 hour limits.

Lets just enjoy it for what it is.

I'd like to propose a follow up 3 round mock - The Friday night before the draft. 3-4 Hours - all hands on. 3 round - no trades with 5 minute picks. Only those that can be there sign up - no shows - runner of mock picks BPA.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I'm all for cutting the Time in the second RD.........Heck lets cut it to 30 min. or less if that is what everyone would like to do.

Start fresh tomorrow with 2nd round 10 Eastern. I will need help getting the word out to everyone.

Well I won't be here tomorrow but ya'll can pick for me if that's the case. I just want someone to pick a CB for the Jags and let's get it rolling again.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
CBZ 20 or 30min You got my vote......

Do you think the first round will be over by 10est ohhhh Your talking 10pm est....LOL ;)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
what about tonight?
The first round?
if we wait on Native, that will be midnight before the next pick.

jksmith269

Reaction score
Nors said:

I'd like to propose a follow up 3 round mock - The Friday night before the draft. 3-4 Hours - all hands on. 3 round - no trades with 5 minute picks. Only those that can be there sign up - no shows - runner of mock picks BPA.

Count me in NORS.....

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:

This is a good idea. We could even do it in chat.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Put me down as a YES young man. I am also good for 10 minutes per pick.

Spontae

Reaction score
Nors said:

I promise to show up on time...again. Can we shuffle the teams again?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
can we solve this draft before discussing another one?
I say we pick for Native Born.

I have sat here for 10 hours waiting to pick...

jksmith269

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:

Hey CBZ get someone to put a stickey on both boards stating mock draft times have been shortened to 20min if your not there BPA will be taken...

RESIN8

Reaction score
looks like avery gave his official word on draft pick at 6:29 PST it is now 7:10. i hope this doesn't follow suit to the earlier picks.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
The less time the best, I say 10-15 mins max. We need to get this baby rolling.

People would be interested in doing one the night before the draft as well I think, even if it's only 10 or 11 souls that can occupy three teams.

RESIN8

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
can we solve this draft before discussing another one?
I say we pick for Native Born.
I'm for Jammal Brown since i've got him BPA.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:

I'm down with that.