CowboysZone Movie Genre Tournament Feedback Thread (Winner Post 342)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyec

Reaction score
vote good bad ugly AND josey so we can have an epic....no name vs josey wales western final.:omg::thumbup::grin::flagwave:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I DEMAND an explanation!

Eastwood! Eastwood! Eastwood! That is ALL I am reading now.

How the heck did this western NOT get nominated by a certain member we all know and love???

I WANT TO KNOW WHY! :mad:

:p

cowboyec

Reaction score
I DEMAND an explanation!

Eastwood! Eastwood! Eastwood! That is ALL I am reading now.

How the heck did this western NOT get nominated by a certain member we all know and love???

I WANT TO KNOW WHY! :mad:

:p

it was very difficult to set THAT bias aside.
do a song bracket and i guarantee i go back to normal.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i love it.
in the middle of a movie tourney....my Elvis influence got you to post a video...unprovoked by me.
my work here is almost complete.
MAKIN' DISCIPLES,BABY.
:starspin:TcB:starspin:

Lutonio

Reaction score
The Thing lost. Seems like some voters here need to go educate themselves or remind themselves how fantastic it truly is. The best horror movie ever made, and it holds up remarkably well today thanks to amazing practical effects.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Thing lost. Seems like some voters here need to go educate themselves or remind themselves how fantastic it truly is. The best horror movie ever made, and it holds up remarkably well today thanks to amazing practical effects.
I am almost entirely right there with you but John Carpenter's The Thing is the second best horror movie for me.

William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist remains number one in my book.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was looking back at the previous tournament and something popped in my head.......how exactly did the goddess Marisa Tomei be omitted? Epic failure.....:facepalm:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was looking back at the previous tournament and something popped in my head.......how exactly did the goddess Marisa Tomei be omitted? Epic failure.....:facepalm:
I think she was mentioned, but if not, it's probably because of the way she looked in the Spiderman movies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Celebrity Bracket Tournament final list can be read by clicking this link. Only four members submitted 32-celebrity ballot lists. None included Tomei on their lists.

It is a tragedy. Alas. Oh such sweet sorrow. If but there had been one member... perhaps just one.. someone who knew about the submission of ballot lists for the celebrity tournament... perchance read about it and possibly even commented in that very thread (see page 2)... and nominated her as a six or higher seed on their ballot list, virtually guaranteeing Tomei a spot in the tournament, the epic failure might have been avoided.

No doubt, the entire fiasco would upset Tomei if she discovered someone did not vote her into the tournament when the opportunity presented itself.

808a15ef8ab987479c5783575ba3069d.gif

dang it. she found out. :(

:)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A conversation between The Terminator and the Alien Queen...

The Terminator: "Stay here. I'll be back."
Alien Queen (looks at current vote count): "HAURLLL! HISSS!"

Loose translation - "I laughed so loud I burst out of my own chest!"

cowboyec

Reaction score
g,b&u in a struggle with unforgiven.
outlaw josey wales losing to tombstone.
you guys know some really GREAT westerns were made BEFORE the 90s right???
:angry:

Lutonio

Reaction score
I am almost entirely right there with you but John Carpenter's The Thing is the second best horror movie for me.

William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist remains number one in my book.
I can’t fault you for that. That would have been a better match up.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
g,b&u in a struggle with unforgiven.
outlaw josey wales losing to tombstone.
you guys know some really GREAT westerns were made BEFORE the 90s right???
:angry:
You know some really good ones were made after the 60's, right?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Celebrity Bracket Tournament final list can be read by clicking this link. Only four members submitted 32-celebrity ballot lists. None included Tomei on their lists.

It is a tragedy. Alas. Oh such sweet sorrow. If but there had been one member... perhaps just one.. someone who knew about the submission of ballot lists for the celebrity tournament... perchance read about it and possibly even commented in that very thread (see page 2)... and nominated her as a six or higher seed on their ballot list, virtually guaranteeing Tomei a spot in the tournament, the epic failure might have been avoided.

No doubt, the entire fiasco would upset Tomei if she discovered someone did not vote her into the tournament when the opportunity presented itself.

808a15ef8ab987479c5783575ba3069d.gif

dang it. she found out. :(

:)
She did look sooooo good in this!

Status
Not open for further replies.