Cowherd’s interesting take on Dalton

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Sure. Whatever. I don't care.
It's gotten supremely boring around here with peeps just saying the same thing over and over.
The same people say the same things to each other to no avail.
The same arguments strike both sides to no avail.

And then it's repeated. And then it's repeated.

Even you. You just repeat yourself.

I should take a sabbatical.
The laptop is starting to crap out anyways.
I need to just get a monster desktop.
This is exactly why I haven't posted much over the last few months.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Go watch another team then. Problem solved.

Someone has a point that is counter to what you prefer and your pearl of wisdom is this? dick head. Ill be staying here for as long as I like and there is nothing you can do about it son. If that bothers you , then there are other boards for you to frequent too. Child.

Its a legitimate concern . Dope

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Someone has a point that is counter to what you prefer and your pearl of wisdom is this? dick head. Ill be staying here for as long as I like and there is nothing you can do about it son. If that bothers you , then there are other boards for you to frequent too. Child.

Could you get Canada to take Nickleback back? Thanks.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Someone is going to post the vid of Dalton in his backyard throwing darts soon, I know it lol

I am sure Dalton among his many talents will out-fart Dak, those air borne cheese biscuits will be more potent, and travel a longer distance.

It was a smart move to get a quality quarterback backup on the roster in case Dak gets injured, craters - or goes on strike (which I highly doubt).

Rayman70

Reaction score
cowturd finds yet another way to diss Dak. He says Dalton and Dak are basically about the same lol... WOW...what an idiot. Dak is 2 times the player Andy is. NEVER have we seen such disdain for a QB here in Dallas. Its just odd. Its like people feel threatened by Daks success. The guy had to overcome the coaching or lack thereof his whole career. Can't wait to see what he can be with a steady HC.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Legitimate concern? Hard to take you seriously when all you do is bash Dak. FYI, Dak is not going anywhere, and he certainly does not throw 3 feet behind his receivers.

phildadon86

Reaction score

It’s not a legitimate concern at all. You make it seem like it’s fact. I saw mahomes miss wide open receivers too. Dak has over 60 percent completion percentage. You don’t hit that being as inaccurate as you’re stating. And on top of that you used non football games and games of fun to prove that Garrett and Carr are more accurate. Put either one in a game and see how accurate they are. Just stop with this nonsense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I WOULD RESPECT PEOPLE MORE IF THEY WOULD POST A DISCLAIMER STATING THEIR DISLIKE FOR DAK. It would save a lot of time responding, debating with fools. Instead they try to mask their disdain for him with fake facts or talking points. A great example is Colin Cowturd. I MEAN, JUST SAY IT DUDE! YOU DON'T LIKE DAK PRESCOTT. LOL...It really shows how cowardly and dishonest so called experts and posters can be. We don't need to be lectured by Colin.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Legitimate concern? Hard to take you seriously when all you do is bash Dak. FYI, Dak is not going anywhere, and he certainly does not throw 3 feet behind his receivers.
Well thats better. Yes , I have a legitimate concern. My opinion is my opinion. I really do hope Dak can lead us to a Super Bowl. Its ultimately what we all want. Isnt it? Some posters here feel as if someone bashes or criticizes a player then that poster is ANTI cowboys or someting of that sort. Not true. I want Dak to succeed. I have concerns about his accuracy . He doesnt lead his receivers with his throws often enough. Many times his receivers have to jump or reach back behind them to corral a catch. Ive seen it a lot and Im sure youve seen it too.

My main concern is giving him 35 plus. I wish him all the best and I do think he will be the No. 1 going forward. Here hoping for some modicum of improvement in said areas. Stay cool

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well thats better. Yes , I have a legitimate concern. My opinion is my opinion. I really do hope Dak can lead us to a Super Bowl. Its ultimately what we all want. Isnt it? Some posters here feel as if someone bashes or criticizes a player then that poster is ANTI cowboys or someting of that sort. Not true. I want Dak to succeed. I have concerns about his accuracy . He doesnt lead his receivers with his throws often enough. Many times his receivers have to jump or reach back behind them to corral a catch. Ive seen it a lot and Im sure youve seen it too.

My main concern is giving him 35 plus. I wish him all the best and I do think he will be the No. 1 going forward. Here hoping for some modicum of improvement in said areas. Stay cool
I believe about 99% of what you said good post....BUT... just say it lol..you don't believe in him and MAYBE don't even like him. I guess what I am sayin is, can we just trim the fat and cut to the chase? BTW...what about all those come back winning drives he has under his belt? You left that part out. Your a good poster...but lets include the good too. Perfect Dak isn't..but the guy is the face of the franchise and its time people embrace that and deal with it.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
It’s not a legitimate concern at all. You make it seem like it’s fact. I saw mahomes miss wide open receivers too. Dak has over 60 percent completion percentage. You don’t hit that being as inaccurate as you’re stating. And on top of that you used non football games and games of fun to prove that Garrett and Carr are more accurate. Put either one in a game and see how accurate they are. Just stop with this nonsense.

My concern IS legitimate. It is my just my opinion. The first post I made had no text , just video. Actually a little tongue in cheek jab at Dak. I know he is certainly better than Carr and Garett( not much lol) They all miss throws agreed. Can you honestly say, be honest....that you dont have ANY concern about Daks accuracy. Is that one of his weaker points? I do have concerns. And many people here do too.

Having said all of this.. I do want Dak to succeed. I hope the improvement I and many others seek comes soon. Thanks.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
I believe about 99% of what you said good post....BUT... just say it lol..you don't believe in him and MAYBE don't even like him. I guess what I am sayin is, can we just trim the fat and cut to the chase? BTW...what about all those come back winning drives he has under his belt? You left that part out. Your a good poster...but lets include the good too. Perfect Dak isn't..but the guy is the face of the franchise and its time people embrace that and deal with it.

I like you lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

My apologies. I hear you loud and clear. I also have concerns with his throws at times. I'm sure he's working on improving them. This epidemic certainly doesn't help, but I'm glad we now have such an experienced and proven new coaching staff that will hold our players accountable and help them perform better. Agreed on the high pay demands. Hope it gets worked out soon. Very soon. The team needs Dak practicing with it at the same time, especially with a new coaching staff and obvious new playbook.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
My apologies. I hear you loud and clear. I also have concerns with his throws at times. I'm sure he's working on improving them. This epidemic certainly doesn't help, but I'm glad we now have such an experienced and proven new coaching staff that will hold our players accountable and help them perform better. Agreed on the high pay demands. Hope it gets worked out soon. Very soon. The team needs Dak practicing with it at the same time, especially with a new coaching staff and obvious new playbook.

Absolutely 1000% agreed on the coaching staff. Thank you for being honest in your view of Dak. Dalton may prove to be very valuable to this team. I sincerely hope Dalton doesnt get the chance because Dak was lights out. Stay cool my friend

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Fact is any vet QB Dallas would have signed would cause the same crap this signing has. Some do not want Dak here and want to act as if this proves Dallas does not want him. Dallas had no backup at QB and now they do in Andy Dalton. To make this any more than that is just flat out stupid.