Video: Cowherd: Dis or Dak

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Do you agree with his choices?

Saw it when it aired.

Cowpaddy has been a longtime supporter of Dak.

This segment puts Dak somewhere around 15 on the QB pecking order.

He is losing his support base in the media.

Too bad, huh?

:lmao2:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
With our current roster some QB's just don't fit, IMO. And some are just too old. So who would I take over Dak?

Drew Lock
Jordan Love
Patrick Mahomes
Russell Wilson

ghst187

Reaction score
You know a few guys who threw really pretty balls...
Ryan Leaf and Brandon Weeden....
Could they play QB.....heck no...but they throw a pretty ball so they must be better.....

Swagger

Reaction score
Goff had a poor oline and shocking running game last season yet because a lot of people want to write him off to fit their narrative, this isn't taken nto account.

Josh Allen (finally has some weapons), Kyler Murray (more weapons but still a questionable oline), Sam Darnold (finally some oline protection with several weapons including Herndon who missed last season) and Jimmy G (drafted a first round receiver) will all have their best seasons to date and a few of them could be in the running for MVP.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Colin loves Russell Wilson. He is butt hurt because Seattle tried to trade him for the first pick in 2018. He just wishes Seattle was as loyal to Russ as the Cowboys are to Dak. It’s funny how he compares Dak to Russell and he leaves out the Cowboys playoff win over his precious Seahawks were Dak outplayed Wilson.

Reactions: G2

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a desperate cry for attention from Cowherd. And by the way, a month into the season, he will once again do a 180 on Dak and the Cowboys and hope that the morons who watch his show regularly will forget all about this. And so far, his strategy has worked to where he's making huge money for himself. Apparently, nowadays, you can fool most of the people, all of the time.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
The only comparison that counts was Dak v Wilson.... as its all about the money (and ego about having the largest contract).

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know a few guys who threw really pretty balls...
Ryan Leaf and Brandon Weeden....
Could they play QB.....heck no...but they throw a pretty ball so they must be better.....

Don't forget Jeff George. He's #1 for me in guys who threw a great looking football and never won anything.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Colin loves Russell Wilson. He is butt hurt because Seattle tried to trade him for the first pick in 2018. He just wishes Seattle was as loyal to Russ as the Cowboys are to Dak. It’s funny how he compares Dak to Russell and he leaves out the Cowboys playoff win over his precious Seahawks were Dak outplayed Wilson.
I noticed this over the years. He really has a woodrow for Russ.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Note for anyone watching:

Be sure to notice Cowherd's intentional omission of stats.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I noticed this over the years. He really has a woodrow for Russ.
I don’t think Wilson is all that. He plays well in the Seattle system. The guy is 5”10 I don’t think he would have outperformed Dak if he was our quarterback the last 4 years. For some reason Cowherd also leaves out that Seattle had an all time great defense during his Super Bowl run.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t think Wilson is all that. He plays well in the Seattle system. The guy is 5”10 I don’t think he would have outperformed Dak if he was our quarterback the last 4 years. For some reason Cowherd also leaves out that Seattle had an all time great defense during his Super Bowl run.

Wilson is one of the few that have actually outperformed Dak since he entered the league in 2016:

https://www.pro-football-reference....r_2=2019&player_id2=PresDa01&idx=pfr__players

phildadon86

Reaction score
Do you agree with his choices?

Lol this same guy was saying Dak was the best player in the nfl after the 1st 3 weeks last season. So sorry. Post this drivel all you want. Your agenda is plain as day. You hate Dak for whatever reason. Considering you said it’s because of the money first and then said you’d pay dalton 35 million. Starting to wonder what those reasons are.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol this same guy was saying Dak was the best player in the nfl after the 1st 3 weeks last season. So sorry. Post this drivel all you want. Your agenda is plain as day. You hate Dak for whatever reason. Considering you said it’s because of the money first and then said you’d pay dalton 35 million. Starting to wonder what those reasons are.

Listen.. At least im fair and balanced and can admit Dak is a good player.

You just have the Dallas Cowboy Pom Pom's out and love to waive them around for everyone to see.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s smoking crack. Cowherd isn’t a fan of Dak’s for whatever reason, but whenever I listen to him try to explain why I just conclude he really just doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

I think a lot of us are Dak fans until the money doesn't match the ability and that is where a lot of us part ways.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think a lot of us are Dak fans until the money doesn't match the ability and that is where a lot of us part ways.
Lol no. You’re not a Dak fan. You admitted it yesterday when you said you’d give dalton 35 million. You don’t like Dak for whatever reason. But don’t say it’s because of the money when you would pay Andy dalton 35 million.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol no. You’re not a Dak fan. You admitted it yesterday when you said you’d give dalton 35 million. You don’t like Dak for whatever reason. But don’t say it’s because of the money when you would pay Andy dalton 35 million.

I was joking. Relax. Put your pom pom and shield down.

I would never pay 35 million a year for a average QB like Dalton or Dak.