Cowherd: Nick Wright believes Dak Prescott and Bill Belichick are a package deal for Giants

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I wanted Belichick or Cowher to Dallas. I heard they wouldn’t like it here because they can’t call all the shots but I’d hate the Giants to have one of those guys plus Dak. I’d rather have a rookie QB then pay Dak 60m, but him on a div rival would be bad he would beat us every time.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I like watching his takes, but I don't see this one. NYC spotlight for Dak would be too much, and there is nothing on that team in it's current state outside of the young WR
As if Dak cares about the media or the Giants roster. He’s not winning anything in Dallas. Whatever team offers him the deal he likes the most that’s who he’ll sign with.

RonWashington

Reaction score
At his age given what lack of success the Patriots had when Tom Brady left for Tampa ( and won a SB ) why on earth is BB a hot coaching commodity ?

Although given Ben McAdoo Pat Shurmur Judge Joe and now the current DaBoll I guess the Giants ownership shouldn’t be taken lightly in the carousel of horrible choices

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I could see Dak doing it to play Dallas twice a year. And I'd love for Parsons, bland and diggs to play him twice a year.
Well in parsons case he will see him twice but play him only once.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
When has Nick Wright ever been right? He is just part of the clown show agitators covering the NFL.

By the way, Dak would not have it easy playing outdoors in the Meadowlands. Wind + cold = bad Dak.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Someone came along with a new prediction and stumped Bob Sturm's recent one into oblivion.
Yup.

Dak’s 2024 cap hit is $55+ mil plus $40 mil cap hit in 2025.

How can they add to that mess when CD and Micah have to get paid?

Redline360

Reaction score
Yea no chance in hell that's happening. Plus giants OL is terrible. Dak would never survive

John813

Reaction score
While Dak is many levels above Daniel RB Jones, not sure if the Giants would want to throw huge money at the QB spot next year once they cut Jones.
Guess it'll depend on how they look this year. They got some pieces, but IMO now more than a QB away from a serious threat.
If this was 8 years ago, sure.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While Dak is many levels above Daniel RB Jones, not sure if the Giants would want to throw huge money at the QB spot next year once they cut Jones.
Guess it'll depend on how they look this year. They got some pieces, but IMO now more than a QB away from a serious threat.
If this was 8 years ago, sure.
Why not at least they know they have a proven guy in this league