Cowherd: Nick Wright believes Dak Prescott and Bill Belichick are a package deal for Giants

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Brace yourself it could happen if Dak ends up with the Giants. Jones would be a better option than anything else that would be out there. Trying out castoffs and draft picks is what life is going to be like without Dak for the foreseeable future.
The Giants may well be a team looking for an upgrade at QB next season. I don’t see how that triggers Jones being “a better option than anything else that would be out there” for any team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Giants may well be a team looking for an upgrade at QB next season. I don’t see how that triggers Jones being “a better option than anything else that would be out there” for any team.
If you read the reports, Dak could end up with the Giants. If so, they’ll be looking to move on from Daniel Jones. If Dak walks who’s going to be a better option out there than Daniel Jones? Jones was a top 5 pick and has won a playoff game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It certainly isn’t a 0% chance. Not when your options could be Bailey Zappe, Tyler Huntley, or Taylor Heinicke just to name a few.
:muttley: No Uncle Rico?

Man, desperate times for the Dak Davidians.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Stop acting like Dak is a scrub. You can’t possibly be serious thinking we could replace him with Daniel Jones, and be the same. :rolleyes: Go compare their career numbers, it’s like night and day. It’s the team not the QB for the reason we’re not getting over the hump. If you can’t see how much better Dak is than Daniel Jones or have such a deep hatred for Dak that you’re incapable of giving an objective opinion, then you’re not worth any more of my time.
Translation : Dak is the best QB is the league !! If you can't see this and also ignore all his flaws , then I won't reply to you today , but I will sure as heck make 15 posts in another post about how Great Dak is !!

Hint: If you have to tell everyone again and again how Great "something" is , chances are its not that great ~!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Translation : Dak is the best QB is the league !! If you can't see this and also ignore all his flaws , then I won't reply to you today , but I will sure as heck make 15 posts in another post about how Great Dak is !!

Hint: If you have to tell everyone again and again how Great "something" is , chances are its not that great ~!
No one is saying he’s the best QB in the league. That’s just you reading a bunch of BS into my comments. You’re one of those fans that won’t even credit him for being a good QB. He’s clearly a top 10 QB and probably a top five. All QBs have some flaws but it’s hard for any QB to be real successful when their team has a lot of flaws. If you can’t recognize that, then don’t waste my time with a reply. By the way, I’ve never argued with anyone that Dak is a “great” QB. There’s a difference between being very good and great.