Cowherd: Nick Wright believes Dak Prescott and Bill Belichick are a package deal for Giants

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea no chance in hell that's happening. Plus giants OL is terrible. Dak would never survive
Do you think ours is going to be better this coming season?
Man are you in for a major surprise................ :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Facing Dak 2 times a season would be the best thing to happen to us in a long time.
How are we ending up with Jones?
You Dakdavidians are truly unique o_O
You’re probably a Giants fan. If Dak walks the Cowboys might be desperate enough to trade for Daniel Jones. I’m sure you would be tickled pink at the thought of that.

Redline360

Reaction score
Do you think ours is going to be better this coming season?
Man are you in for a major surprise................ :thumbup:
Yes we still have Martin and Tyler Smith which is far superior then anything the giants have. Giants OL is constantly one of the worst. Most sites and talking heads still have the cowboys as a 10-12 range OL but we all know how that goes

People act like we have some trash OL and they still rank out for better then most even with all the questions and liabilities. The state of OL is terrible around the league.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wanted Belichick or Cowher to Dallas. I heard they wouldn’t like it here because they can’t call all the shots but I’d hate the Giants to have one of those guys plus Dak. I’d rather have a rookie QB then pay Dak 60m, but him on a div rival would be bad he would beat us every time.
You may be correct, but I'm skeptical the current secondary can't beat Dak every game. The Cowboys' secondary will be a strength if everyone remains healthy.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Man I hope this is true! I was talking to this guy at the grocery store the other day who is a Steelers fan. I told him I hate Dak and am no longer a Cowboys fan because of him. He said every Cowboy fan he talks to hates Dak. This just confirms the hate is real and it's not just a few but I pretty much knew that already.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Prescot can't handle the pressure here what makes this idiot think that he can handle it in NY??????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He can't esp in the Big Apple.
I think when he leaves Dallas he will disappear from the NFL stage in a jiffy.
No other team will pamper him the way Jerry has and trust me without it dude is road-kill.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He can't esp in the Big Apple.
I think when he leaves Dallas he will disappear from the NFL stage in a jiffy.
No other team will pamper him the way Jerry has and trust me without it dude is road-kill.
Dak came out and said that elite QB's can find other teams. I would really like to see him do just that.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, his ancle is bothering him and as you start getting older those old bones start acting up. Hell, the dude could not even walk on a boat ramp without his ankle hurting.
He's setting the injury up for this upcoming season.
No way he wants to play with lesser talent and have his Fa value sink to the floor.
Wait just wait by week 3 he will be out with ankle issues..............or finger or his brain is seeing double WR out there.......something so he can sit on the bench.

Hadenough

Reaction score
You’re probably a Giants fan. If Dak walks the Cowboys might be desperate enough to trade for Daniel Jones. I’m sure you would be tickled pink at the thought of that.
Stop acting like Dak is something special. Jones could replace Dak and the Cowboys would be about the same. It's the team not the QB. But we don't want the same we want better!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stop acting like Dak is something special. Jones could replace Dak and the Cowboys would be about the same. It's the team not the QB. But we don't want the same we want better!
Stop acting like Dak is a scrub. You can’t possibly be serious thinking we could replace him with Daniel Jones, and be the same. :rolleyes: Go compare their career numbers, it’s like night and day. It’s the team not the QB for the reason we’re not getting over the hump. If you can’t see how much better Dak is than Daniel Jones or have such a deep hatred for Dak that you’re incapable of giving an objective opinion, then you’re not worth any more of my time.

Last edited:

Fmart322

Reaction score
There's a good chance Bill Belichick ends up in Dallas if the Cowboys sign Dak to an extension and Mike McCarthy gets canned.
Jerry and Bill are friends and we all know friendships are what Jerry looks for in coaching and players. (Not saying that's necessarily a good thing but Jerry does tend to go with coaches he's friends with)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh brother.
Brace yourself it could happen if Dak ends up with the Giants. Jones would be a better option than anything else that would be out there. Trying out castoffs and draft picks is what life is going to be like without Dak for the foreseeable future.