Video: Cowherd: The Cowboys we’re exposed

ESisback

Reaction score
The Homers need to stay out of some of these critical thinking threads. The Trolls wouldn’t have anyone to troll.

But I understand it’s their instinct to protect the shield.

The condescending tone doesn’t help. Just because someone makes the choice to downplay the bad stuff he can’t change, and enjoy the good stuff, DOESN’T mean he’s blind and deaf. We’ve already identified the problems. Dak is NOT elite, the OL is NOT what it used to be, and neither is Zeke, our OC is pass happy and has gone stale, Jerry meddles, the refs watch us closer than other teams, and on and on.

We’re ALL entitled to be here, and to have our opinions, but can we ever enjoy this?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I understand . And agree to a point.
They know what they’re getting into. Like I said above it’s why the Trolls troll.

And I’d say it does serve a purpose for them . They need to vent their frustration. Maybe this keeps from abusing their loved ones or going out and hurting someone else. Some just need a form of release. Losing isn’t fun for them.

I think if there was no response they’d fade.

Lmao

My gosh I hope nobody is abusing their loved ones because of the Cowboys. With how this team has performed it would look like professions wrestling at peoples house holds for the last 2 decades.

ESisback

Reaction score
Hey Greg, I think we do our fair share of “critical thinking” with all this back and forth banter, eh?

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His message sounded ok until he kept bringing up obj. Then he sounded like an idiot …

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The condescending tone doesn’t help. Just because someone makes the choice to downplay the bad stuff he can’t change, and enjoy the good stuff, DOESN’T mean he’s blind and deaf. We’ve already identified the problems. Dak is NOT elite, the OL is NOT what it used to be, and neither is Zeke, our OC is pass happy and has gone stale, Jerry meddles, the refs watch us closer than other teams, and on and on.

We’re ALL entitled to be here, and to have our opinions, but can we ever enjoy this?
I agree. And there are some threads where we can have that type of civil discussion.

Yea, we can enjoy it but not in a forum setting like this if you’re going to contend with fans and trolls who aren’t of the same mind set.

And we must ignore these personalities whose sole intention is to incite reactions.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lmao

My gosh I hope nobody is abusing their loved ones because of the Cowboys. With how this team has performed it would look like professions wrestling at peoples house holds for the last 2 decades.
Fans here in Texas take their football very seriously. It’s like life or death to them. Unfortunately I’ve seen many physical confrontations from arguments and taunting from sports discussions.

Some from the same side. In my 4 decades of being a season ticket holder I had to have some fans removed . Most of them were Cowboy fans not opposing fans.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hey Greg, I think we do our fair share of “critical thinking” with all this back and forth banter, eh?
Yep

There’s been some awesome discussions.

But we need to be more selective in ignoring these inciting threads from repetitive subjects and fans.

If we see a thread from these type of fans the faster they fall off the front page the better. They seek attention. And if we don’t feed it , it loses momentum.

Shane612

Reaction score
Yup.
Everybody's so willing to spend other people's money.
I said two years ago, I wouldn't pay Dak a penny more than $20,000,000.00 per. Even that's too much, but this is the world of professional sports.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The Mods have always advised to ignore the trolling and don’t feed the trolls.

Threads by the same ones who constantly attack the same subject like with Dak are so obvious but yet they keep coming back cause they are fed. The homers just can’t help themselves.

Just as I say!
Grape minds think alike!

The Negative Nancies just want to ruin it for the rest of us. Do not heed them, old fellow. They are from the dark side, chap.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just as I say!
Grape minds think alike!

The Negative Nancies just want to ruin it for the rest of us. Do not heed them, old fellow. They are from the dark side, chap.
Nothing wrong with negative opinions. Bashing the same subject repetitively though can become like trolling.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with negative opinions. Bashing the same subject repetitively though can become like trolling.

I would hope all to adhere to decorum.
So one does not run afoul of your standards, what are they exactly, as per the same subjects?
What does bashing the same subject mean?
I await your kind response from the mountaintop.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I would hope all to adhere to decorum.
So one does not run afoul of your standards, what are they exactly, as per the same subjects?
What does bashing the same subject mean?
I await your kind response from the mountaintop.
I’d suggest in the repetitive manner some bash the same subject it’s intent is to incite a response trolling Cowboy fans.

It certainly wouldn’t suggest they are looking for a civil discussion,

stargazer

Reaction score
So let me get this right. Teams have figured out how to kill our offense and it's Dak's job to figure out how. Kellen Moore's job is to do what? As Dak to figure it out? It's called scheme. That's Moore's job not Dak's. Teams have caught up to what he is calling not what Dak is running. Kellen Moore is the person that's been exposed. Exposed as a guy not ready to even be an OC!
What they figured out is that Dak is easily confused. It's Dak's job not to be confused.

ESisback

Reaction score
Beating Philly isn’t going to provide any more momentum than we got from beating Washington. If we weren’t in the NFC East dumpster we wouldn’t even be in the playoffs. It helps a lot playing the likes of Daniel Jones, Taylor Heinicke and Jalen Hurts twice. We hardly even saw Daniel Jones we got to play his backups. We faced several backup QBs this season. Good thing we faced Taysom Hill a few weeks ago and not Drew Brees. I’m not even sure we could’ve beat Jameis Winston the last time we faced him when he was with Tampa he beat us.
I agree about no momentum beating Philly, but we don’t wanna crawl into the playoffs on a two game losing streak.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is not new Dak. This is a repeat of 2019 all over again, with Dak dragging the team down with horrendous play. It’s coming back to third and long and no TDs for multiple stretches of play.

He no longer has an ELITE RG and OL to put him in consistently manageable third down situations, so he has to throw against zones and he’s being exposed. And it’s tail-spinning from there.

Dak may be the luckiest QB in football though, because I see DBs dropping what should be sure fire picks all the time….