Video: Cowherd: The Dallas Cowboys overvalue their draft picks while other teams admit their mistakes

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
It has caused a huge downgrade. Looks like he got that one right.
I strongly disagree. Schultz and Ferguson are basically the same player at this point. Their stats are basically the same. Schultz has one more td on the year.

kskboys

Reaction score
I strongly disagree. Schultz and Ferguson are basically the same player at this point. Their stats are basically the same. Schultz has one more td on the year.
No, you're simply falling for the extreme Schultz hate that permeates this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
No, you're simply falling for the extreme Schultz hate that permeates this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schultz’s stats from last year:
57 receptions
577 yards
5 tds

Ferguson’s stats this year through 7 games (9 left to play):
25 receptions
237 yards
2 tds

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Schultz left the Cowboys. The Cowboys didn't leave Schultz. Bless him for blazing his own path without the Cowboys and good on the Cowboys for understanding they didn't need to overpay Schultz to continue getting his production. They just needed to plug in and play Fergie.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

It's easy to pat yourselves on the back for your draft picks when you make the picks, decide who you're going to pay, and know you'll never be fired.

Tell me what they've won with all of this "great" drafting. Next to nothing. That's the real measuring stick.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, that's what "analysts" do?
I think you're looking for consultants. It's their job to find solutions to problems.
I’m not “looking” at all. I realize that guys like Cowherd bring nothing to the table and are a waste of time.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
New, England, Patriots, Tom Brady era. How many first round draft picks did they trade for more first round draft picks. That was their secret. They can’t do it now because they don’t have those top pics any longer.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
funny as crap. Cowherd doesn't count because he's doing his show for views unless it fits an agenda. shrugs....." agenda, agenda, strawman, obtuse" It's not a thread without these repeated words. lmao

Shane612

Reaction score
I’m not “looking” at all. I realize that guys like Cowherd bring nothing to the table and are a waste of time.
I didn't mean to say that you're actually looking..
But okay...