Video: Cowherd: This is what you're going to see in the next 7 or 8 years from Dallas

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Cowboys will basically be the 2000-2010 Phoenix Suns. Good but never good enough.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Well, I guess I don't have to watch football now for a decade. Colin Cowherd has spoken.

Sorry, but with all due respect, let this thing play out. Two years ago Cowherd was so effusive with Dak Prescott praise he was literally putting him into the Hall of Fame. Now he's simply "good".

The thing is a lot of simply "good" QB's have won Super Bowls (Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Trent Dilfer. Brad Johnson, etc.), so my hopes aren't dashed yet.

cowboyec

Reaction score

and yet I watched Dak lead his team to wins over
matt ryan
carson wentz 2
drew brees
russell wilson
and threw for more yds than goff,threw for a TD ran for another to goff's 0 TDs...and if Dallas gets a stop on 4th down...Dak is driving with a minute left needing 8pts to take it to OT.
so please....cowherd....keep telling me what Dallas won't do.
this is a young team only getting better.
wentz has yet to accomplish anything as the starting QB....nick foles has done all the heavy lifting.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well, I guess I don't have to watch football now for a decade. Colin Cowherd has spoken.

Sorry, but with all due respect, let this thing play out. Two years ago Cowherd was so effusive with Dak Prescott praise he was literally putting him into the Hall of Fame. Now he's simply "good".

The thing is a lot of simply "good" QB's have won Super Bowls (Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Trent Dilfer. Brad Johnson, etc.), so my hopes aren't dashed yet.
It's 23 years. It's already played out. We're just continuing the mediocrity.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Everything is contingent on how long Jerry lives.......he's the anchor sinking this ship.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ah Yes... Keep moving the bar for clicks...3 weeks ago he stated Dak needed help to win...

Goff needs McVay to read defenses lol..(I was wondering why Goff was staring into the sky...listening to McVay

Is the assumption that Superbowl teams are special year in and out?

Nope..truth is all teams that make it to playoffs are good only one gets to be special.

Herd should just say Garrett and Dak will never win a Superbowl together..that is a bold opinion/prediction...I guess
Why does anyone even listen to garbage like this? These type analysis are just to gain viewers and air time. Like paid trolls.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Every thread becomes a pro Dak vs anti Dak battlefield.

You ever wonder why there's not huge controversy over Zekes ability?

rags747

Reaction score
Dude.

He's basically stipulated that he doesn't like Cowherd. He then takes him on and suggests he has "gay tendencies". How, in any sort of logical conclusion, can you argue that he wasn't projecting a negative connotation to "gay tendencies"?

Yes, when one wants to criticize or insult a person and says he might have "gay tendencies", guess what? That's bigoted/phobic. Because you are putting a negative connotation on exhibiting behaviors that are gay.
He obviously meant Happy Tendencies...