Cowlishaw says JG must go

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Arians accomplished way more in less time in AZ. And he's gone. Yet... JG is clapping and smiling like he knows he's safe as long as jerry is alive.

Thats what makes me sick. No other coach in the league has been able to put out subpar seasons year in and year out and still keep their job. Even worse, JJ has the audacity to say he feels good about this coaching staff for the future. I really hate JJ right now.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Of course this team has issues. Jerry, more suspensions than any other team, players crying during games because they aren’t getting the ball, players not playing up to expectations, etc,etc., BUT with all that being said, WE should have made the playoffs this year, if it wasn’t for Garrett and his basic Offensive scheme, his lack of in game adjustments( see Atlanta game: Garrett should have been fired on the spot, after letting his backup tackle get run over and around ALL game long without chipping the JAG DE’s)and his terrible clock management( see Green Bay: Our D was playing terrible at the time, so Garrett decides to run a fade to Dez. Of course the clock is stopped giving GB just enough time for the game winning TD) Garrett is the main problem with this team. Pass it on!! We will NEVER win a Super Bowl with Garrett!!

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Nothing is going to change. We’ll be around .500 next year, Garrett will stay and Dak will get a fat contract extension. Welcome to another decade of more of the same.

exciter

Reaction score
Ain't saying I'm not ready for Garrett and his antiquated passing scheme from the 70s to go but. The next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys is..........Wade Wilson. I am a bit worried who gets chosen to replace him. The guy making the decision hiring Dave Campo and all!

TheHerd

Reaction score
Biggest problem is Jerry. He's an oil man pretending to be a football man. Nothing will change while he and his sons run the show.
That's depressing. You're talking about the next 30 years, give or take! Are his grandsons going to change it?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowlishaw says JG must go
th

phildadon86

Reaction score
Thats what makes me sick. No other coach in the league has been able to put out subpar seasons year in and year out and still keep their job. Even worse, JJ has the audacity to say he feels good about this coaching staff for the future. I really hate JJ right now.
Marvin Lewis

visionary

Reaction score

I've said it before many many times

From a fans perspective, Jerry is the worst owner in the NFL

Even cinci is set to fire Marvin Lewis but not this moron

If anyone still thinks Jerry is a good owner they should have their head examined

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've said it before many many times

From a fans perspective, Jerry is the worst owner in the NFL

Even cinci is set to fire Marvin Lewis but not this moron

If anyone still thinks Jerry is a good owner they should have their head examined
Maybe you didn’t know the he is in the NFL Hall of Fame. As an owner.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Arians accomplished way more in less time in AZ. And he's gone. Yet... JG is clapping and smiling like he knows he's safe as long as jerry is alive.

Arians is about to part ways with AZ I believe.