Cowlishaw says JG must go

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Marvin Lewis is out after this year and he's actually made the playoffs more than Garrett

Actually saw an argument today from Jason Whitlock that Lewis would do more here because it’s Dallas vs Cincy! I don’t like the idea or Whitlock but he threw it out

BHendri5

Reaction score
I have a lot of cheese to go with all this whining. Garrett is not the issue and he does not need to go. So you cry babies want to who? Who do you believe that could do a better job? That is not already locked up in a current job? There is no one out there that is better, certainly not any of those fools sitting around commentating, they were let go that is why they are out there and there is no on in college that is going to come in and have this team rolling. You will say look at the Rams, well look at the Rams, keep looking because they will not do the same thing next season. Garrett is not the issue, Dez is not the issue, our season was derailed before training camp by Goodell and the NFL.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Maybe you didn’t know the he is in the NFL Hall of Fame. As an owner.

Good owner, bad GM. Sadly, he refuses to relinquish those duties.

If you don't believe that, ask yourself if any NFL team would hire Jerry Jones to be their GM. Then be honest with your answer.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I have a lot of cheese to go with all this whining. Garrett is not the issue and he does not need to go. So you cry babies want to who? Who do you believe that could do a better job? That is not already locked up in a current job? There is no one out there that is better, certainly not any of those fools sitting around commentating, they were let go that is why they are out there and there is no on in college that is going to come in and have this team rolling. You will say look at the Rams, well look at the Rams, keep looking because they will not do the same thing next season. Garrett is not the issue, Dez is not the issue, our season was derailed before training camp by Goodell and the NFL.
seriously? there is no other coach who could be mediocre and clap as pretty as Garrett? Campo did better with worse talent.

BHendri5

Reaction score
seriously? there is no other coach who could be mediocre and clap as pretty as Garrett? Campo did better with worse talent.
Seriously you have got to be kidding me. Garrett is not a mediocre coach. All you cry babies need to get out of here go jump on the pats, or some other team, kick rocks!!!!

visionary

Reaction score
Maybe you didn’t know the he is in the NFL Hall of Fame. As an owner.

Dud you read my post?

Did the cowboy fans put him there?

I said "from a cowboy fans perspective"

An owner who continues to employ a GM whose team has not even made a conference championship game in over 20 years, a GM he himself admitted he would fire if it were not himself, continues to employ a HC who has no redeeming qualities, has no contribution to the team, had a .300 record against winning teams in the regular season and in the playoffs, and had a horrific record in regular season "win and your in tge playoffs" games (see post by @khiladi ) is the worst owner in the NFL FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE FANS OF TGAT TEAM

I would recommend remedial English

BHendri5

Reaction score
I’m at the point where I would take anyone over JG. Marvin Lewis, Bill O’Brien, Jon Gruden. I just want him and his staff gone.
that would be very stupid, but I am so glad Jerry is the owner

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good owner, bad GM. Sadly, he refuses to relinquish those duties.

If you don't believe that, ask yourself if any NFL team would hire Jerry Jones to be their GM. Then be honest with your answer.
He is a bad GM. Just to think he wanted Manziel.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dud you read my post?

Did the cowboy fans put him there?

I said "from a cowboy fans perspective"

An owner who continues to employ a GM whose team has not even made a conference championship game in over 20 years, a GM he himself admitted he would fire if it were not himself, continues to employ a HC who has no redeeming qualities, has no contribution to the team, had a .300 record against winning teams in the regular season and in the playoffs, and had a horrific record in regular season "win and your in tge playoffs" games (see post by @khiladi ) is the worst owner in the NFL FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE FANS OF TGAT TEAM

I would recommend remedial English
I don't care what perspective you look at it from. He's a HALL OF FAME OWNER. Lousy GM though.