Cowlishaw says JG must go

Cmac

Reaction score
....but he overlooked over that mess time and time again. It falls in his lap, anyway you put it. But we all know JJ ain't gonna do him in. Linehan fired on Black Monday....fall guy for sure but deservedly.

dfense

Reaction score
Jerry is running less and less of the organization these days.

LittleD

Reaction score
Jerry is running less and less of the organization these days.

It doesn't matter because Jerry signs the checks. The only event that would make Jerry reconsider keeping Garrett is if no one
bought season ticks or suites next year. Money talks to Jerry and if no one buys anything, he will bend.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
What amazes me it that after 29 years people still want to blame the coach. The problem is at the top. His name is Jerry Jones. Garrett is nothing but a puppet. The next head coach will be nothing but a puppet. Honestly the only hope of anything changing is when Jerry Jones is six foot under.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I have a lot of cheese to go with all this whining. Garrett is not the issue and he does not need to go. So you cry babies want to who? Who do you believe that could do a better job? That is not already locked up in a current job? There is no one out there that is better, certainly not any of those fools sitting around commentating, they were let go that is why they are out there and there is no on in college that is going to come in and have this team rolling. You will say look at the Rams, well look at the Rams, keep looking because they will not do the same thing next season. Garrett is not the issue, Dez is not the issue, our season was derailed before training camp by Goodell and the NFL.

Is that you Jerry? :huh:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I have a lot of cheese to go with all this whining. Garrett is not the issue and he does not need to go. So you cry babies want to who? Who do you believe that could do a better job? That is not already locked up in a current job? There is no one out there that is better, certainly not any of those fools sitting around commentating, they were let go that is why they are out there and there is no on in college that is going to come in and have this team rolling. You will say look at the Rams, well look at the Rams, keep looking because they will not do the same thing next season. Garrett is not the issue, Dez is not the issue, our season was derailed before training camp by Goodell and the NFL.[/QUOTE

Cant say I know the specifics on every available candidate, but I could imagine Todd Haley would be a prime candidate, if available.
That's just for starters, this isn't rocket science, I can elaborate with little effort if need be.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Garrett should've been fired after the 2015 debacle. That was the worst display of coaching I've seen. I don't care if you lose your starting QB you have to be able to game plan your way to a few wins without him. We see other coaches do it all the time.

It really was quite pathetic how lost he was without Romo.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
....but he overlooked over that mess time and time again. It falls in his lap, anyway you put it. But we all know JJ ain't gonna do him in. Linehan fired on Black Monday....fall guy for sure but deservedly.

If I had to guess I would say the head coach and both coordinators are back. If not, then maybe Marinelli takes his t-shirt printing elsewhere if an agreement can be hashed out on the nicknames.

But odds are pretty much the same team is coming back with the addition of the draft class. The front office probably sees this as a bad luck year and not a team in need of major changes.

I curse the day Garrett was named coach of the year and Prescott rookie of the year.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Garrett should've been fired after the 2015 debacle. That was the worst display of coaching I've seen. I don't care if you lose your starting QB you have to be able to game plan your way to a few wins without him. We see other coaches do it all the time.

It really was quite pathetic how lost he was without Romo.
That's because Romo has forgotten more about this game then JG could ever imagine knowing.