Cowlishaw says JG must go

phildadon86

Reaction score
Seriously you have got to be kidding me. Garrett is not a mediocre coach. All you cry babies need to get out of here go jump on the pats, or some other team, kick rocks!!!!
There are a few college coaches and current coordinators out there that would be a immediate upgrades. What does Jason Garrett bring in game day? It’s almost a decade into his tenure here and he still can’t manage a clock, command the locker room, or deal with hot headed players. What does he do?

cowboysfaninmichigan

Reaction score
There are a few college coaches and current coordinators out there that would be a immediate upgrades. What does Jason Garrett bring in game day? It’s almost a decade into his tenure here and he still can’t manage a clock, command the locker room, or deal with hot headed players. What does he do?

I LOVE rhetorical questions. I'll take "kiss JJ's arse for $400" Alex

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
JG and the coaching staff got a pass as soon as Elliott was suspended. Jerry pumped sunshine and rainbows the entire off-season to the coaches and fans, so in his mind this was Roger Goodell's fault.

kevm3

Reaction score
What really disgusts me is how many guys get their careers stalled so we can pamper Garrett. Linehan is going to be the new fall guy just like Kiffen, Ryan, and even Callahan didn't leave on the best of terms. Ware had to leave the organization to get a ring, as did Martellus Bennett. Romo will never get a ring, neither will Witten, Sean Lee, Dez Bryant... the list goes on. It's everyone's fault BUT Garrett's, and you're never going to have a winning organization when you expect accountability from everyone but the leader, aka the head coach. The best I can hope for is they focus on defense this upcoming draft and get an OC who completely trashes the Garrett playbook and lets him walk around as a motivational speaker.

silver

Reaction score
JG and the coaching staff got a pass as soon as Elliott was suspended. Jerry pumped sunshine and rainbows the entire off-season to the coaches and fans, so in his mind this was Roger Goodell's fault.
There has always been a built in excuse.
  • 2011, his first full year we improved from 6-10 to 8-8 and lost the do or die game to the eventual SB winner, the Giants. Romo was hurt during the season and missed the previous game with a hand injury.
  • 2012. Lost the do or die to RG3 in his sensational rookie year. We lost Dez to injury in that game.
  • 2013 Lost to Eagles in do or die without Romo who hurt his back in the win vs the Commanders the previous week.
  • 2014 Lost to GB in the playoffs in the infamous Dez non-catch Dean Blandino fiasco.
  • 2015 Lost Romo for most of the season with the broken clavicle.
  • 2016 Lost to GB in the playoffs with Aaron Rodgers pulling a miracle to beat us with seconds on the clock.
  • 2017 Zeke was suspended for 6 weeks on a bogus Roger Goodell complot to destroy us.
As you can see, they powers in the universe conspire to sabotage Jason Garrett but he's just as good as Belichick or Landry.