Twitter: Craig Carton takes a classless personal shot at Dak Prescott

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a loser. We've given these low-rents the idea we care about what they think. How would this bozo feel if someone questioned his mother's or wife's motivations?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This is what happens when you try and fill a 24 hour day with sports talk. Eventually you run out of actual stuff to talk about and your revert to, whatever the hell this is.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Never heard of him. I support his freedom of speech though.
I won't lose a second of sleep over it.
I draw lines with disrespect and freedom for public cursing... the start point to dominate with. If a discussion leads to that left jab, I don't waste a second on countering and delivering. I had to once box for my squadron in the unlimited category, just because I was a linebacker. A 1-1-1 record in intramurals. I was out pointed in my loss.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Whole lotta uppity high horse members here... wow!
Not a fan of this dude....but.
He's doing his schtick here. Like everyone else.
All of those clips you share of loud mouth opinionated TV personalities
are no different. They all have their brand.

Plus, it's just too easy.
Dak dates this girl for 3 months...MONTHS!
Now he's a baby-daddy. Dude ***** up...lol.

We all either know one, or we are one...lol.
I think it's funny.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Has the Dak hate surpassed the Romo hate? Earlier this year a Dallas radio host wished an injury on Dak, now this?

How he was hired after being a criminal in prison is beyond me. He is still a criminal. He should be wearing a mask when he goes to the bank. He is stealing money from Fox.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I didnt watch the clip, but I looked up his girlfriends name a few days back and it appears they have only been together for a few months. Many of us immediately questioned if this was a good thing. When you are young and rich, getting some woman prgenant that was likely not a serious relationship is not a good thing. And if you dont think there are woman out there trying to get pregnant with a rich guy... look at all of HUgh Hefner's 20 something year old girlfriends.

plymkr

Reaction score
Has the Dak hate surpassed the Romo hate? Earlier this year a Dallas radio host wished an injury on Dak, now this?

Wow! What a horrible person. If you want to take shots at the player then go for it but leave the person and his personal life out of it.

Also his take is completely wrong. A distraction? Naw. If anything this is neutral or good news for the Cowboys. Now Dak is a father he will be less likely to party or do anything stupid. He has more responsibility now. Kids have a way of taking the party days away from you. When Romo was asked if Taylor Swift would be a distraction for Kelce he said no. If anything it will make him play better because after the games he’s going home or going to be with her. He won’t be at clubs partying, he’ll be with her. That’s what I see with Dak and being a father.

Also why wasn’t it a distraction when Parsons had a baby last season? He seemed to be okay. Media needs to chill on these guys’ personal lives or at least treat everyone the same. Ridiculous.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Does it really matter how soon or long Dak has been with his now pregnant girlfriend? That's between Dak and her. It's bad enough as it is to bring up his love life and question his personal decisions concerning it. Dak is a very good person with a loving and caring heart. Everyone knows he's going to be a wonderful father to his daughter no matter what. Yet, to mention for ridicule his unborn child should be totally off limits to anyone.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Listened to him sometimes over here in ny. ok to listen to but wasnt my favorite. He rarely talks sports and goes of on these tangents about other things. It’s his schtick. I wouldn’t read much into it.