Twitter: Craig Carton takes a classless personal shot at Dak Prescott

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Yeah the Dak hate is out of control. God forbid anyone wish this man well about anything. Too bad it's all phony and people just use his name to generate website traffic.

Never forget when Skip Bayless, an alleged (but not real) "Cowboys fan", told his viewers that Dak looked weak talking about mental health.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Some opinions are best kept to ones self. For this kind of garbage to be allowed just proves how low some people will go to get attention for themselves.

And they know it will get a reaction so that's why it continues. Like I said before, the only way to stop this kind of thing is to stop watching. But there are too many people out there that gobble this stuff up like free candy.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He says things like that. It’s his schtick.

He is (meaning, WAS until he blew it) a morning shock jock type.

He knows sports, but not very well.

His ratings must be down and he needs to call attention to himself.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He says things like that. It’s his schtick.

He is (meaning, WAS until he blew it) a morning shock jock type.

He knows sports, but not very well.

His ratings must be down and he needs to call attention to himself.
I mean if he's a Jets fan there must be years of torment in his DNA. They've suffered longer than we have.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score

Start the video around 2:45. Dak is beign ridiculed about him becoming a father. By the way the guy talking smack about Dak becoming a father went to prison for a year. Dak is one of the strongest persons off the field and the stuff he's had to overcome is commendable.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Wow, I am shocked about Carton and his comments. Outside of the fact he sounds like he is on a bender daily, those comments were not necessary and I would be shocked if he didn't be forced to pay an apology to Dak.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The guy has a right to his opinion if he is a journalist. Don't see anything necessarily not valid about the points he was making. That is not to say that Dak hasn't done some good things off the field. But I don't see anything untrue about an unwanted distraction during the season.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The guy has a right to his opinion if he is a journalist. Don't see anything necessarily not valid about the points he was making. That is not to say that Dak hasn't done some good things off the field. But I don't see anything untrue about an unwanted distraction during the season.
having a child is an unwanted distraction? Calling his girlfriend a gold digger is an opinion from a so called journalist? Not like Dak is pretending the kid isn't his, sheesh. How do you even know what is valid?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Dudes talking about his unborn daughter and his girlfriend. Thats beyond crossing the line. I'd test that man's jaw if I was Dak, but Daks a better person than me so I know he won't.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
having a child is an unwanted distraction? Calling his girlfriend a gold digger is an opinion from a so called journalist? Not like Dak is pretending the kid isn't his, sheesh. How do you even know what is valid?
He was making the point about the timing of having the child. And he didn't actually say the girlfriend was a gold digger, but that is one of the things players have to worry about if they have a child with an unwed mother. It's a valid point.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I looked him up and Carton did time in prison for carrying out a multimillion dollar fake ticket scam. What a loser! He shouldn’t be calling someone a Golddigger when he was scamming people out of millions of dollars.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dudes talking about his unborn daughter and his girlfriend. Thats beyond crossing the line. I'd test that man's jaw if I was Dak, but Daks a better person than me so I know he won't.

I don't see anything wrong with a sport journalist saying the general situation can be a distraction.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
He got his start on a non-sports talk radio station here in New Jersey. He was always provocative and outrageous, kind of a shock-jock. Sometimes funny. He got the morning show on WFAN in NY with Boomer, Boomer and Carton. It was the #1 rated talk show in its time slot for a long time. Then he went to jail for a ticket scam. After he got out, he was given a slot in the afternoon on WFAN. No idea where he is now. He had some sports knowledge, but far from an expert.