Twitter: Craig Carton takes a classless personal shot at Dak Prescott

GINeric

Reaction score
Has the Dak hate surpassed the Romo hate? Earlier this year a Dallas radio host wished an injury on Dak, now this?

If im Dak.... I'm knocking him out on sight for being disrespectful. I bet you he'll keep Dak and his personal life out of his mouth moving forward after he wakes his punk *** up!!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Question.
If a girl dates an athlete for 3 months and ends up pregnant,
is she not a gold digger? I mean, at least she's a real pretty gold digger.

Dak may want a blood test on that baby.
She might have traded up...lol

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If I went to prison for fraud I wouldn’t be talking about anyone being a Golddigger. In both cases you’re misleading someone to get money.
I wouldn't go to prison for fraud to begin with. But when it comes to people sharing there idea as well as debate, there is a concept known as Poisoning the Well. That is where someone says everything this guy says is invalid because he said or did this in his past. This is considered a informal fallacy, because despite what someone has done in their past, they still can make valid points that shouldn't be discounted because of their past. I didn't see what he said as a direct attack.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wouldn't go to prison for fraud to begin with. But when it comes to people sharing there idea as well as debate, there is a concept known as Poisoning the Well. That is where someone says everything this guy says is invalid because he said or did this in his past. This is considered an informal fallacy, because despite what someone has done in their past, they still can make valid points that shouldn't be discounted because of their past. I didn't see what he said as a direct attack.
I gave my opinion. I don’t even know who this clown is so I’m going to waste anymore time with it.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Question.
If a girl dates an athlete for 3 months and ends up pregnant,
is she not a gold digger? I mean, at least she's a real pretty gold digger.

Dak may want a blood test on that baby.
She might have traded up...lol
She might not be a Gold Digger. It could all be good. But any parent would be worried if their child got a girl pregnant if they only knew them for 3 months, doubly so if they had a career in the NFL. A parent might also tell their child before going into the NFL, to keep it in their pants and be careful, and warn them how it might cause unwanted media attention and such. Like I said, they guy made some valid points. Some people are seeing it as a direct attack, others see that he is saying in general its not good for an NFL player to have a child with someone doesn't fully know yet, and that there is a danger of the person being a gold digger, it could cause them and the people they work for unwanted distractions, etc. What's so wrong with that line of logic?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wouldn't go to prison for fraud to begin with. But when it comes to people sharing there idea as well as debate, there is a concept known as Poisoning the Well. That is where someone says everything this guy says is invalid because he said or did this in his past. This is considered a informal fallacy, because despite what someone has done in their past, they still can make valid points that shouldn't be discounted because of their past. I didn't see what he said as a direct attack.
Yeah if someone called the mother of my kids a gold digger me and her would stomp him out. That’s incredibly disrespectful. She’s a gold digger because she’s not married?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
She might not be a Gold Digger. It could all be good. But any parent would be worried if their child got a girl pregnant if they only knew them for 3 months, doubly so if they had a career in the NFL. A parent might also tell their child before going into the NFL, to keep it in their pants and be careful, and warn them how it might cause unwanted media attention and such. Like I said, they guy made some valid points. Some people are seeing it as a direct attack, others see that he is saying in general its not good for an NFL player to have a child with someone doesn't fully know yet, and that there is a danger of the person being a gold digger, it could cause them and the people they work for unwanted distractions, etc. What's so wrong with that line of logic?
Dak is a big boy….she didn’t force him to get her pregnant lol.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I gave my opinion. I don’t even know who this clown is so I’m going to waste anymore time with it.
I don't know who that clown is either. I probably wouldn't be interested in his show anyway. Just I didn't see anything wrong with the bit I heard from watching at the 2:45 min recommended start time that was mentioned.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak is a big boy….she didn’t force him to get her pregnant lol.
Sure, I'm not saying any of that. Just saying if he just knew her for three month like some suggest, then that's not really enough time for him to know her, so he would have to worry about her being a gold digger still. It would be a different story if she had been a long term girlfriend and they had planned it. Not judging, just saying some valid points were made.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Yeah if someone called the mother of my kids a gold digger me and her would stomp him out. That’s incredibly disrespectful. She’s a gold digger because she’s not married?
So you saying Dak should lose control and endanger his season by going to Jail for stomping some disrespectful media guy out? Having people like that write about you come with the territory of being a $40 million QB. That's why you should play it smart and be careful, which is basically this guys point. The unwanted attention during the season is videos like his, which people have a constitutional right to make.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Carton is a dbag that has his own issues.
yes!! He needs to stick with sports. Its none of his business what a player does in their personal life. I think Dak should sue him for slander. This guy behaves like Philly fans, ignorant buffoons. Wonder if Dak saw that clip? Anyone know?

Rayman70

Reaction score
CC knows zilch about Daks girlfriend, and he straight up dumped on her during a live TV broadcast. Can we PLEASE hold the media accountable!!!? CC can go Buck himself.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
yes!! He needs to stick with sports. Its none of his business what a player does in their personal life. I think Dak should sue him for slander. This guy behaves like Philly fans, ignorant buffoons. Wonder if Dak saw that clip? Anyone know?
You wouldn't win a slander suit for this.

Rayman70

Reaction score
because its none of his concern.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I have never in my life heard of this clown named Craig and I consume at least 30+ hours a week on sports , shows, publications , websites etc for decades .

Rayman70

Reaction score
the media has 2 much unchecked power and create false narratives. Its gotta change.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have never in my life heard of this clown named Craig and I consume at least 30+ hours a week on sports , shows, publications , websites etc for decades .
hes a local NYC talking head and arse clown...a sports shock jock. He thinks hes above the rules