Video: Cris Carter Has Gone Overboard

gmoney112

Reaction score
Not watching that.

CC has been a hater for years and is a complete idiot. If he wasn't good at football, he'd probably be digging ditches or in a ponzi scheme scamming people out of money.

Although the entire point of the show is basically "controversy" right? The new media. Affirmation not information. With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
2 weeks ago their was talk about Dez been elite and a lot of guys said no. I think he is but our Offense is not built on passing 80% of the time ala Atl, Det, NO, GB. I imagine Dak would have close to 5000 yards if we passed more and Dez, Witten and maybe Beasley all would be at 1k yards.

Who cares if he's elite or not. I want a SB then we are all elite.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Dez got 5 targets and 6 touches. He turned those scant opportunities into 70 yards receiving and 3 total touchdowns. And he is playing with a rookie. Did Deandre Hopkins suddenly lose all his skills? What about Demaryius Thomas and Emmanual Sanders? Can Allen Robinson no longer catch a football?

And of course there is the mother of all examples in Randy Moss in his last season in Oakland and his first in New England.

All of those guys are negatively impacted by scheme, qb play or both. The most Targets Dez has got was 14 on Halloween. Most of those were uncatachable. Guys like Julian Edelman have eclipsed that number twice. Julian has 50 more targets this year. FIFTY.

There isn't a receiver in the league who would have big numbers this year playing in our offense especially as we kept what Dak did very limited to start the year.

BigD16

Reaction score
Some of his criticism was fair I think. I thought it was an interesting stat when he said out of receivers targeted more than 90 times Dez had the worst catch percentage at something around 50% which is horrible tbh