Crooked Officials

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Now you see why I complain so much about them crooked officials. How else can anyone explain this ...

Or this ...

There were no flags thrown on either blatant and obvious pass interference/holding plays. Very obvious the crooked officials were out to help the Giants as much as possible. One of many badly officiated games against the Cowboys over the years. :mad:

What say you?

Last edited:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Now you see why I complain so much about them crooked officials. How else can anyone explain this ...

Or this ...

There were no flags thrown on either blatant and obvious pass interference plays. Very obvious the crooked officials were out to help the Giants as much as possible. One of many badly officiated games against the Cowboys over the years. :mad:

What say you?

agree.

too many bad/missed calls.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Crooked officiating? I used to think 'nah, not a chance'. That was until this guy came along... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Donaghy

I absolutely believe crooked officiating exists in EVERY sport. Don't take this to mean I think there is a bias against Dallas, what I think is that if the right palms are greased each and every sporting event can be manipulated. It has been this way since the early 1900's.

Money rules the world, especially in professional sports..

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That game was an absolute travesty in officiating.
I don't even see the usual suspects coming on and saying that it's impossible that the officiating is rigged when you have video as blatant as it was last night even tough for them to dispute it
Brother, it's still early. Give it a few more hours, they will likely show up with either the biggest excuses or get to cutting anyone down who believes in such.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Brother, it's still early. Give it a few more hours, they will likely show up with either the biggest excuses or get to cutting anyone down who believes in such.
It's totally unbelievable with all the technology that they cannot get these calls right or make them period.

Somehow we overcame the Giants and the officials.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
It's the lack of accountability that gets me.

Mike Evans get a 1 game ban for the fight in the Saints game (rightly so).

How come the officials don't get a 1 game ban or their pay reduced for last night?

The 2 holds on Brown were unbelievable, not even close. Thing is, they tried to "even it up" with the OPI call when Diggs went down and that was awful too - 2 wrongs (or 3 wrongs) don't make a right.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I am not one to complain about officiating until it becomes blatant and cannot be explained. The holding is getting to that point. Our DL players are constantly horse collared, bear hugged, spun around, tackled, and held by their jersey and 90% of it is ignored. Last night was no different but our WRs were also being held and mugged with no calls as well. They started calling some things on the Giants late so I’m not going to claim the officials are attempting to determine who wins. My suspicion is now closer to they understand the league wants Dallas games to stay close for ratings. All the Cowboy haters tune in if they might lose. I hate feeling this way but I can’t explain the ongoing non calls every week any other way. It is to the point of absurdity now.