Crow-Eating Thread

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I didn't think our defense would play so well. And I've been giving the defense credit all year. But I definitely expected a shootout. I thought we could have won, but I was expecting a 38-35 type of game.

Edit: I misread the OP. Surprisingly, honestly, tonight, I still thought we'd win even after giving up two TDs. I just had a relaxed feeling all game.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Star-Trek-Crew-Looking-at-Each-Other.gif

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Just in general I thought we'd lose. I predicted a 34-20 Saints win.

I've never been more happy to be wrong. Hell, I'm starting to get my hopes up that we might do something this year. This is the first time in a while for that. I don't wanna get too carried away, but wow. I'm excited.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Check in here if you thought we would lose when the Saints scored to make it 31-17. I for one did.

Not even for a second.
I felt so good about where this team's head was at:

I knew going into the half and I have always expected the worst when it comes to our team.

I think it was because I knew Rob Ryan was manning the Saints D.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Boy, I did. I've seen it too many times the last few seasons. It sure seemed everything was conspiring against us. Bad holding call at the end of the 3rd quarter, no PI call on Dez, bobbled snap, bad punt, Carter hurt.

Bad juju going on.

The team stepped up though.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I thought we were in for a "whoever is first to forty, wins" type of game. The defense really surprised me. When the Saints made their run, I admit for a second to feeling uncomfortable, but it didn't last too long. This team just feels different from the choke artists of old. This looks like a team who is learning how to win and close out games.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I said we would lose 35-30. I figured we'd score on the Saints, but I didn't think the Cowboys defense would hold the Saints offense under 30. Glad I was wrong. :)

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I didn't think we had what it took to win a game like this. I said earlier in the week that this felt like a major swing game to the season. Win the game, and maybe, just maybe, you're the kind of team on pace for an 11-5 type season. Lose, and it absolutely feels like 8-8 all over again.

Typically in recent history, this was the kind of game we would lose. Seeing us win, and in the fashion that we did -- not the final score, but the style of play it took to win -- gives me some serious hope moving forward.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Boy, I did. I've seen it too many times the last few seasons. It sure seemed everything was conspiring against us. Bad holding call at the end of the 3rd quarter, no PI call on Dez, bobbled snap, bad punt, Carter hurt.

Bad juju going on.

The team stepped up though.

Those penalties are total BS. Bryant was getting mugged and there was no calls. Free did not deserve that holding call. Even the fumble was a bad call at the end.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Hated the matchup from Peyton vs Garrett and our D vs their O and thought it would be tough to get a win, I was wrong