Crow-Eating Thread

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Make me a plate. :)

Although if saints had clicked a lite earlier... We were making mistakes at the end.

It was a game to proud of. For sure.

Dday22t

Reaction score
Kind of thought our Offense would score again (at least a FG) and the D would make a play. Saints would have had to play a perfect 4th Q and get a lot of breaks to tie it. Wasn't expecting a shut out so I know the Saints would make it interesting if we didn't stay aggressive. Glad it never got closer though.

MathewSK81

Reaction score
Check in here if you thought we would lose when the Saints scored to make it 31-17. I for one did.

I wasn't that worried. Unlike past seasons, this year's team is built to play with a lead.

Now, before the game I didn't think we'd win. I thought the Saints would tear this D to pieces.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good thing there's lotsa crow to go around. That was delicious . . . may I have another, please?

bark

Reaction score
I predicated a 38-24 saints win and I have never been happier to be wrong. That team was prepared and focused last night . Just leave the feathers on and dont bother cooking it please .

Gaede

Reaction score
I didn't think we had what it took to win a game like this. I said earlier in the week that this felt like a major swing game to the season. Win the game, and maybe, just maybe, you're the kind of team on pace for an 11-5 type season. Lose, and it absolutely feels like 8-8 all over again.

Typically in recent history, this was the kind of game we would lose. Seeing us win, and in the fashion that we did -- not the final score, but the style of play it took to win -- gives me some serious hope moving forward.

In the exact same boat. Not only did I not expect us to win, but I had no idea we would be able to physically dominate the Saints. Even on defense we should physicality.

Wood

Reaction score
I am going to eat some crow on Randle. I didn't see the speed and quickness last year but he looks legit.

Reaction score
I saw all the signs on impending doom and was nervous and usually feel more confident about the team coming from behind in the end then holding a lead. I'm simply a product of being a Dallas Cowboys fan nothing more.

lwehlers

Reaction score
i sure was wrong and hopefully am wrong about a lot of things that happen the rest of the year. I only watched the second half. I will try to watch the first half tonight. great win I was glad that they scored that last touchdown to nail it instead of just trying to run the clock out.

Reaction score
i sure was wrong and hopefully am wrong about a lot of things that happen the rest of the year. I only watched the second half. I will try to watch the first half tonight. great win I was glad that they scored that last touchdown to nail it instead of just trying to run the clock out.

I wanted another touchdown at the end for ultimate vengeance but the standing formation that I missed beats an extra score anyday. Very symbolic and that was the perfect classy nail in the coffin!

Jenky

Reaction score
I predicted us to lose the game in the prediction thread. I didn't think we'd lose when it was 31-17. We ran the ball like we should have, converted on 3rd downs when we had too, and didn't force anything.

gmoney112

Reaction score
All the haters should be required to drive us "happy fans" like Miss Daisy.

Seriously LOL'ed mods. Nice touch.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
i told a buddy at church before the game, either a close shootout or we get blown out.

i was surprised.

but no, at no point in the 4th quarter was I worried. We have tony romo by all means...they could score 8 possessions in a row and my boy tony was gonna keep up.