Crow-Eating Thread

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If you feel like becoming a post vigilante concerning a topic such as this:
You won't have enough hours in the day and you'll be wearing out your keyboard every six months.

Your philosophical approach is beyond reproach though.

It'll probably take even more time to try and demand people eat crow for every emotion they feel during the course of a game.

Dude relax my goodness you are so upset about this thread. Get over it.

It's not about this thread, this nonsense has been going on for years. I just don't care for it after a win, when we should be celebrating.

Seems like win or lose, someone wants some other fan to admit they were wrong about some tom-follery. It's childish.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
This is not surprising coming from me but I would like to see some of the usual suspects that are Romo haters come in and just say he played well and if I've missed some who actually did, I apologize. I I know myself and a lot of others around here had no problems saying how horrible he was against the 49ers.

I think it's the difference between being objective about his play as opposed to it being personal with Tony - for whatever reason.

waving monkey

Reaction score
It'll probably take even more time to try and demand people eat crow for every emotion they feel during the course of a game.

It's not about this thread, this nonsense has been going on for years. I just don't care for it after a win, when we should be celebrating.

Seems like win or lose, someone wants some other fan to admit they were wrong about some tom-follery. It's childish.

I am celebrating, this is a game and it's for us childern that didn't grow up
by the bye why no recrimination when the negative nancy's were were pissin on Cowboys grave