Crow-Eating Thread

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Those penalties are total BS. Bryant was getting mugged and there was no calls. Free did not deserve that holding call. Even the fumble was a bad call at the end.

The refs missed the penalty on the Dunbar pass. So, i'll take those other penalties. whew!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Check in here if you thought we would lose when the Saints scored to make it 31-17. I for one did.

Another idiotic post-game call out thread. These things need to stop. After a huge win, no less.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
I'll eat an extra large helping of Crow, plus a side of foot in mouth.......Crawford impressed me last night. Looks like he found a spot on D.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This needs to be a good place for the two ringleaders of cheering against Cowboys: that stash guy and RisenSun/Star whatever his name is.

For the record, I don't 'cheer against' the Cowboys.

That said, I will honestly say that I never saw this performance coming. I gave them NO CHANCE against the Saints and I was completely wrong.

And I'll gladly take a whole heaping helping of crow, just pass the salt!

:flagwave:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I started to get nervous, aint gonna lie, but I figured there was not enough time on the clock left for the Saints to score 3 more times. At worst I was thinking they would score twice and take it to OT.

That fake punt was the dumbest move, not that I am complaining, but I still don't get it.

A year ago, that play would have worked against the Cowboys.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Another idiotic post-game call out thread. These things need to stop. After a huge win, no less.

Aw, come on, Count.

This kind of catharsis of negativity, bad vibes, and pessimism is always good for the soul. A fan can even keep hating on Tony, Jason, and Jason (if they can't stop), but still give the team a little love.

Got to live in the moment.
Even if the injury bug bites us again, and we start to look like crap again, we'll always know we played this great team game, and maybe we can do it again.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This needs to be a good place for the two ringleaders of cheering against Cowboys: that stash guy and RisenSun/Star whatever his name is.

Based on the product we've been fielding the past three years, could you blame them?
The Cowboys did little to inspire confidence to the fans who've been with this franchise since its heyday.
Excuse us for being a bit skeptical. But in the end, we're all Cowboys fans - even though some of you think otherwise. We want the team to win and would GLADLY eat crow under winning circumstances.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

I think it's okay if we're calling out ourselves. But if it's to call out others, then I agree with you.
Many of us like to parade around as if we KNOW the Cowboys will be good or the Cowboys will be bad. We may read the tea leaves differently, but NO ONE knows for sure. Otherwise, we'd be rich off our Las Vegas wagers. ;)

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Now that everyone has eaten let's move forward to Houston. Lets kick some ___!!!

Staubacher

Reaction score

I don't have a problem with them in general, since there is nothing but bashing here most of the time.

People who said we would be 3-13 or Romo is done or this team is the worst in the league should be called out. Hopefully the shame will teach them a lesson in going public with stupidity.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Check in here if you thought we would lose when the Saints scored to make it 31-17. I for one did.

I got worried we were going to. I sure did think it was possible. I didn't have it for sure happening but dang it had me sweating for sure.

I will admit, fully, that I didn't think we had any shot going into the game. I really thought we'd get crushed by their offense. As I mentioned in the thread last night I tip my hat to the zoner (I'm sorry the posting name escapes me at the moment) who told me during the week that we didn't have to fear Jimmy Graham the way I was. I really thought he was going to absolutely kill us. He didn't. I know his stats looked solid by the end but he caught 3 or 4 passes very late when the game was decided. So kudos to the poster who said Graham wouldn't be the factor I thought he would.

The first 3 quarters of that game went as perfectly for the Cowboys as I could have ever hoped. They played it brilliantly. Controlled the clock and the game with their running, made smart plays passing, the defense bent but simply refused to break. Scott called a fantastic game from the offensive side of things. I couldn't have been more pleased.

We got a little sloppy for about half of the 4th quarter, which lead to me getting a little nervous, but then they pulled it together and closed it out nicely. I am very pleased with this W.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Some guys have genuine concerns, which is fine. That guy always seemed like a troll to me who needed to be ignored rather than engaged.

LOL that guy is a Cowboys fan? I would have sworn he was a Skins fan who was tired of losing and came here just to feel wanted.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
For the record, I don't 'cheer against' the Cowboys.

That said, I will honestly say that I never saw this performance coming. I gave them NO CHANCE against the Saints and I was completely wrong.

And I'll gladly take a whole heaping helping of crow, just pass the salt!

:flagwave:

Yeah, me too.

Crow, thank you may I have another? Lol

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I predicted a win. I said it'd be Cowboys win in a 38-35 overtime thriller.

I'll gladly eat my crow for underestimating this defense. They played great. I was not one of the people thinking they'd be the worst ever, but man. Holding Brees and Co. to 17 points (3 really, the rest was garbage time), man that was amazing.

We watched a "bend but don't break" defense actually execute. The Saints first 3 quarters of offensive output was rendered completely useless because they didn't translate it onto the scoreboard.

This is the proudest I've been of this team since the 2009 playoff win, with the punctured lung win in SF coming up 2nd.

I'm so proud to be a Cowboys fan today.