Crow thread

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Okay. Makes sense! Let's enjoy this season! It's a special one!!!
I have no problems doing it every game if there are an amount of guys that just don't get to see the games for whatever reason. I have nothing better to do.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
No benching Dak for Romo fans tonight guys. They're all sleeping and wondering how Dak really is the future of this team. Did you guys realize our rookie QB had the 2nd highest completion rate in NFL history? And he's a rookie. Romo never did that. I love Romo but it's Dak's time.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Or just being intelligent enough to know that 2 bad games in a row doesnt define a QB. That was the BEST defense in the NFL in the past 5 games we faced, and we destroyed them minus stupid penalties and a really lucky TD catch by Humphries .
Yep. It shouldn't have even been close. The Cowboys should have blown them out. Garrett needs to get control of the penalties...he is a liability in that regard.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Dak w the highest completion % on a win this season of any qb.

is that accurate?

btw no crow for me ive backed dak all day everyday! and im no romo hater i own two jerseys of the man.. i just think its time to move on from a good qb who carried this team for a decade. things just didnt end up w a SB win w him.

lets try to write a new one w these new triplets

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I lost confidence during this game, I'll admit it. I'm an emotional fan, I have ups and downs I'm never surprised when the doody hits the fan, and nobody loves it more when we win.

I love Dak, he's got a huge future, and I'll admit that I think Romo would do even more with this offense if he was in there, but I see no reason, and haven't since week 4 or 5 that we should take Dak out as starter... he's earned it.

toto1939

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. He had one of the worst games I've ever seen from a QB last week. He deserved criticism. If you weren't questioning him last week, it's because you care more about a single player than winning games.
Yep...Dak caused Dez to slip on that first INT, Dez to cut off his route on the 2nd INT and to fumble the ball on the last possession.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak played well tonight and I am glad. He did miss some opportunities like when Dez was left 1v1 in the redzone I believe in the 2nd qt but he will learn from that. Good game from him. I do believe the cold weather might have effected him last week though. I have played in that weather being from NY and it is difficult. Not making excuses for him just saying.
He put the ball right in the hands of Dez in the endzone and Dez couldn't come up with the catch. What's the point of wasting another throw?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Cool.

twas a garbage INT .. but a promise is a promise :D

:cool:

Here.

Let me help you.

bottled-water.jpg