Crow thread

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes. It's childish. It isn't a judgment. It is childish. And the more you rant about it the worse it looks on you. But please, continue. Lmao.
After the week on this board. And seeing your likes and comment numbers you dont understand the definition of childish on this board. All week its been Dak is garbage, Dez needs to be traded, our oline sucks etc.Rash judgments are a daily occurrence, hence the thread.

knightrider94

Reaction score
I have like 30 guys on my IG list and it's going to grow exponentially this week. I'm just sick of it some I'm getting away from it. I'd really like to enjoy this season without the low class input.
Is that the reason for no play by play tonight?

plymkr

Reaction score
Dak was good last week and this week.

The difference was that the receivers caught the ball more often this week.
I think Dak was a little bit better this week but you do have a point about the receivers. Dez, Cole, Twill and even Brice all played well. I didn't think it was fair to blame Dak for the offense sputtering last week and the week before just because all Dak can do is throw the ball and hand it off. He didn't get much help last week from the rest of the offense. This week he played better along with the receivers and it showed. Even Cris Collingworthless said it looked like Dallas came out with something to prove.

I'm happy

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Your idiocy is showing. He is already on record saying he believes Dak is the next franchise QB.

You Dak slobber-ers don't even know what you are arguing against.... lol.

Worst game ever by a QB? Let's be real here.

These threads are probably a bad idea regardless..

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I have like 30 guys on my IG list and it's going to grow exponentially this week. I'm just sick of it some I'm getting away from it. I'd really like to enjoy this season without the low class input.
Clove is the poster of the year.

<<<<<This is a Test>>>>>

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Man I was just saying it for a couple of weeks as a joke .. Jones31 is on of my favorite players ....it was not meant for criticizing him .. because he was unlucky with all missed INTs I made the joke about it....chill

:cool:
I think you misunderstood. Not dogging you, I joke on Jones never getting an INT as well. Just saying in jest there are a lot of people in the game thread looking for you after that play, that's all.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Dak played well tonight and I am glad. He did miss some opportunities like when Dez was left 1v1 in the redzone I believe in the 2nd qt but he will learn from that. Good game from him. I do believe the cold weather might have effected him last week though. I have played in that weather being from NY and it is difficult. Not making excuses for him just saying.

Vero_F250

Reaction score
After the week on this board. And seeing your likes and comment numbers you dont understand the definition of childish on this board. All week its been Dak is garbage, Dez needs to be traded, our oline sucks etc.Rash judgments are a daily occurrence, hence the thread.

Seeing my likes and comment numbers? So I'm new to this board but certainly not new to Cowboys forums. Didn't realize how many comments and likes made someone knowledgeable. There is great info here and some smart posters so it's a great source of info. Your comment sums this thread up and who you are. I'm a Dak supporter and think he is the answer. I just choose to listen to the haters and move on, as opposed to rushing to a board to attempt to demand all those who called Dak garbage or Dez needs to be traded eat crow. I'm gonna enjoy this win while you wait for those to eat crow. Lol.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You keep assuming i am drinking. Im a recovering addict so relax with your comments. Considering your avatar is a picture of a beer can in your hand you are really being hypocritical.
Good luck with your continued success with beating your addiction, but some of your posts sure feel a little intoxicated. Just having a little fun brother.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I am going to be honest give me a plate. I had lost confidence in Dak after last week and was having doubts about whether if he stuggled by halftime should we put in Romo tonight. I wanted Dak to play his heart out tonight and he did. Great game young man. :clap: