Current Dallas Cowboys 53-man roster

blueblood70

Reaction score
You accuse others of overrating players when we are just discussing potential and have no real expectations of them. In the same breath, you call Zeke a better FB/RB hybrid when Elliott has never played fullback in his life and there's no evidence that he can. To each his own, but you need to stop thinking that all of us are expecting great things out of all of these players like Land, just because I said I'd rather we have him than Wheat. (That's as much an indictment of Wheat than it is praise for Land.)

I will only say I'm hoping for good things out of Luepke and I believe the team is too. We'll see if it comes to pass.
Yes he has, when you're one of the best blockers and short yardage and goal line backs in the league at his size, he IS A FB! lmao you can't see the distinction . sorry..

its the exact process for a FB..Now that zeke lost step he's become better option AT HYBRID FB..Fact! hes better right now as blocker, short yardage, GL , and catching a pass out of the backfield than Hunter, and you KNOW it..if you dont, you are lost.

This we both know I think you're Elliot is not a center..:muttley:

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I think Guyton is expected to do well so I’ll go with Liufau. I think they desperately need Kneeland to play well but I don’t see him getting much of a shot unless Lawrence goes down. I guess Parsons is a DE now (which I’m not really a fan of, would love to see Kneeland and Lawrence on the field).

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RB’s look not so good. Only 5 LB’s? CB looks weak without Bland. The rest of the team looks pretty damn good. I’m sure they’ll address both RB, CB and LB at some point soon.
I think Mukuamu surprises people. Never understood why he didn’t play more.