Current News

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Why do you even bother? It's clear he has a dog in this fight. He is definitely not someone looking in from the outside without bias. You need to do some backflips to ask how anyone can defend Israel for their actions.
MJ has also conveniently left off that Egypt has blocked the border so that Palestinians cannot exodus Giza which is what Israel wants to avoid collateral damage. Not that I blame them. I wouldn't want 1,000,000 sudden immigrants either.

paladin

Reaction score
Since its founding, Hamas has declared that Israel has no right to exist, that there are no Israeli civilians and that every Israeli citizen is a soldier of the state and thus a legitimate target.

Seems legit and reasonable..... weird that Israel isn't eager to negotiate with them
/s

mattjames2010

Reaction score
MJ has also conveniently left off that Egypt has blocked the border so that Palestinians cannot exodus Giza which is what Israel wants to avoid collateral damage. Not that I blame them. I wouldn't want 1,000,000 sudden immigrants either.
1. It's illogical to blame Egypt for not allowing a million migrants to rush their border in a panic.

2. Israel has already bombed an exit there

3. I mentioned multiple times there is nowhere for them to go, that includes Egypt

What argument here are you trying to make? Nothing you said actually counters the very point: The people in Gaza shouldn't have to be rushing to exits because collective punishment is a crime.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why do you even bother? It's clear he has a dog in this fight. He is definitely not someone looking in from the outside without bias. You need to do some backflips to ask how anyone can defend Israel for their actions.
And you and Joeking don't? You kidding me?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What war strategy would you use to protect civilians?
....ones that don't resort to starving millions of innocent people and carpet bombing them. Special operations into the area after keying in on the locations you believe the hostages were taken, Yes, I realize collateral damage would most likely be a thing....but that is different than intentionally harming innocent civilians. The fact you can't understand this is because you dehumanized Palestinians in your mind.

Even earlier today, Israel issuing a 24 hour evacuation for 1 million people in Gaza. They KNOW that is unrealistic and there is nowhere for them to go in that matter of time, it's to save face and get people like you, and others, to throw up your hands and say "Israel did everything they could".

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
They should’ve thought about the consequences of butchering 1300 people before they did it. Now there’s no where to run. Can they fit 2 million people in the tunnels?

Flamma

Reaction score
And you and Joeking don't? You kidding me?
I'm neither Palestinian nor Jewish. I have no dog in this fight. But if I'm attacked, or my family is attacked, I'm not going to worry about my enemies people. Civilian deaths ended WWII with Japan. Like it or not, civilians play a big role in wars.

Right now the people of northern Gaza are given 24 hours to evacuate to the south. They've been given fair warning.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm neither Palestinian nor Jewish. I have no dog in this fight. But if I'm attacked, or my family is attacked, I'm not going to worry about my enemies people. Civilian deaths ended WWII with Japan. Like it or not, civilians play a big role in wars.

Right now the people of northern Gaza are given 24 hours to evacuate to the south. They've been given fair warning.
These were crimes against humanity that Hamas committed. You don't have to be Palestinian or Jewish to have a dog in this fight. All you have to be is human. They call Israel the "Little Satan" and America the "Big Satan". Where do you think they are going next if Israel is not defended? They are coming after you. Hamas is the personification of pure evil. They must be eradicated from this Earth. Do not wait until they are coming after you to choose a side. Then it may be too late.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
....ones that don't resort to starving millions of innocent people and carpet bombing them. Special operations into the area after keying in on the locations you believe the hostages were taken, Yes, I realize collateral damage would most likely be a thing....but that is different than intentionally harming innocent civilians. The fact you can't understand this is because you dehumanized Palestinians in your mind.

Even earlier today, Israel issuing a 24 hour evacuation for 1 million people in Gaza. They KNOW that is unrealistic and there is nowhere for them to go in that matter of time, it's to save face and get people like you, and others, to throw up your hands and say "Israel did everything they could".
Sounds like this piece will largely be attempted, but there also seems to be a high probability of failure. The more I learn about the underground system Hamas has created the more I just have to wonder how the world let it get this bad. Ground troops will be walking into unmapped areas that are largely boobytrapped. This situation is beyond ***. Israel seems to have three options....mass civilian casualties on their way to destroying Hamas, do the minimum and basically show terrorist organizations around the world how to get away with mass murder, or conduct a plethora of special operations missions that will likely result in the death of hundreds and possibly thousands of Israel soldiers

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Sounds like this piece will largely be attempted, but there also seems to be a high probability of failure. The more I learn about the underground system Hamas has created the more I just have to wonder how the world let it get this bad. Ground troops will be walking into unmapped areas that are largely boobytrapped. This situation is beyond ***. Israel seems to have three options....1.mass civilian casualties on their way to destroying Hamas, 2.do the minimum and basically show terrorist organizations around the world how to get away with mass murder, 3.or conduct a plethora of special operations missions that will likely result in the death of hundreds and possibly thousands of Israel soldiers
#1 and #3 are my guess. Two million people on a tiny strip of land. That’s a lot of civilian casualties and some rough urban fighting for the Israelis, especially if they try and limit collateral damage. Just ask Russia what it’s like. Difference being Israelis are much better trained soldiers, and I’m not all sure that all the Palestinians will pick up arms and defend Hamas like the Ukrainians did their country. Everything I read, Hamas sounds like a Taliban regime with the way they govern and treat people.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Why do you think I am against Palestinians? What have I typed that would make you come to that wrong conclusion?

Flamma

Reaction score
I think everyone knows the 24 hour deadline to relocate is unrealistic. But I don't believe more time would change much. There will be those committed to stay no matter what.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So anyways, yeah, Israel's tactics have escalated things and now it went from an internal conflict to now becoming a much more regional problem with multiple governments peeved at how Israel handled the situation.

I'll accept some of your apologies here at any time.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

I'm neither of those things either. I'm human and don't want millions of people murdered or displaced. Why am I the only one here being accused of having a dog in the fight? There is someone on here now waving an Israeli flag. I have yet to wave any flag. Hell, I am the only one in this thread who has said I want BOTH Hamas and Israel to both face consquences for their war crimes.

But I'm glad Israel dropped leaflets to a bunch of children (Oh and then bombed a caravan of 80 people fleeing). They're much different than Hamas.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Sounds like this piece will largely be attempted, but there also seems to be a high probability of failure. The more I learn about the underground system Hamas has created the more I just have to wonder how the world let it get this bad. Ground troops will be walking into unmapped areas that are largely boobytrapped. This situation is beyond ***. Israel seems to have three options....mass civilian casualties on their way to destroying Hamas, do the minimum and basically show terrorist organizations around the world how to get away with mass murder, or conduct a plethora of special operations missions that will likely result in the death of hundreds and possibly thousands of Israel soldiers
Except the fact that Israel already bombed areas heavily populated with innocent civilians and cut off valuable resources to them.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forget Hamas and killing others as collateral damage in Gaza, absolutely try and get the hostages out and at the same time go after the Ayatollah Khomeini, cut the head off the snake. That ruins Iran's and China's day since China is paying millions purchasing sanctioned Iranian oil at a significantly market reduced price. Then we can resume moving back towards the Abraham Accords, which is why this all happened in the first place. Destroying Gaza and killing innocent Palestinians is exactly what Iran wants at this point. I am just amazed no one is really talking about this option to get around this trap that has been set.

Ok now my head hurts no more world politics for 30 minutes....

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I'm neither of those things either. I'm human and don't want millions of people murdered or displaced. Why am I the only one here being accused of having a dog in the fight? There is someone on here now waving an Israeli flag. I have yet to wave any flag. Hell, I am the only one in this thread who has said I want BOTH Hamas and Israel to both face consquences for their war crimes.

But I'm glad Israel dropped leaflets to a bunch of children (Oh and then bombed a caravan of 80 people fleeing). They're much different than Hamas.
you are too emotional

and you should answer what i asked you, and apologize for that

dsturgeon

Reaction score
there is a reason they show pictures of children, and say what happens to them over and over

again, i am not giving support for either side

there is an information war going on as well. there is propaganda from all sides