Custom Bledsoe Helmet

ndanger

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
I can respect that...as one mental die hard to another.

It's a disease...at least that's what my wife tells me :D
My wife has called the C.D.C in Atlanta twice and told 'em to log on to cowboyzone.com if they don't believe her that it's in epidemic proportions .She thinks we are all too far gone to save.I am learning (slowly) that we all in here share a common passion even if we dont agree.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
ndanger said:
My wife has called the C.D.C in Atlanta twice and told 'em to log on to cowboyzone.com if they don't believe her that it's in epidemic proportions .She thinks we are all too far gone to save.I am learning (slowly) that we all in here share a common passion even if we dont agree.

I sometimes show her the posts that I get from time to time from folks who say I am not a real fan (because of my occassional negative criticism.)

She has the same response every time. She says...."that proves nothing except that the person who wrote that is an idiot " :)

ndanger

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
I sometimes show her the posts that I get from time to time from folks who say I am not a real fan (because of my occassional negative criticism.)

She has the same response every time. She says...."that proves nothing except that the person who wrote that is an idiot " :)
I am one those who really try be positive about all aspects of the boys..I guess you could say kool-aid drinker if you will.Having said that it don't take me long to look at horse-shoe.It's been here recently I have re-evaluated my way of thinking and have come to the conclusion as I said before,we are all passionate no matter our veiw or which side of the argument we are on.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
ndanger said:
I am one those who really try be positive about all aspects of the boys..I guess you could say kool-aid drinker if you will.Having said that it don't take me long to look at horse-shoe.It's been here recently I have re-evaluated my way of thinking and have come to the conclusion as I said before,we are all passionate no matter our veiw or which side of the argument we are on.

T R U E

Tripod

Reaction score
Labatt Blue

This guy spends ALL of his time on the twobillsdrive (Buffalo) board hammering Bledsoe.
It's like Bledsoe wouldn't sign an autograph once or something. He's an excellent example of a Bledsoe hater but not an example of a Buffalo fan. He's obsessed about this...why else would he come in here?
There are lots of guys on that board who have no problem pointing out the Bledsoe positives and the ridiculous coaches and o lines he played for.
Hell he's named himself after a beer that tastes exactly what I would imagine horse pi$$ tastes like!

LabattBlue

Reaction score
Tripod said:
Labatt Blue

It's like Bledsoe wouldn't sign an autograph once or something.

I'm just stating my opinion on Bledsoe for those who may be interested.

PS All of my posts are not about Bledsoe and I don't know where you got that autograph crap from that you stated above. Furthermore...I am not an example of a Bills fan? What does that mean?

ndanger

Reaction score
Tripod said:
Labatt Blue

This guy spends ALL of his time on the twobillsdrive (Buffalo) board hammering Bledsoe.
It's like Bledsoe wouldn't sign an autograph once or something. He's an excellent example of a Bledsoe hater but not an example of a Buffalo fan. He's obsessed about this...why else would he come in here?
There are lots of guys on that board who have no problem pointing out the Bledsoe positives and the ridiculous coaches and o lines he played for.
Hell he's named himself after a beer that tastes exactly what I would imagine horse pi$$ tastes like!
Exactly!

Tripod

Reaction score
LabattBlue said:
I'm just stating my opinion on Bledsoe for those who may be interested.

PS All of my posts are not about Bledsoe and I don't know where you got that autograph crap from that you stated above. Furthermore...I am not an example of a Bills fan? What does that mean?

Dude, RIGHT NOW there are 2 Bledsoe bashing threads going on your home site.
You're in there slinging the anti-Bledsoe BS RIGHT NOW.

The first step in overcoming an obsession is recognizing it.

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
I'm soo depressed......I feel like I'm drowning.

My one hope was that maybe he would pull a groin or a hammy....nothing life threatening mind you....just some little tweak that would keep him out of the lineup.

Someone in the NFC East needs to sign Mo Lewis!!! :D

KingTuna

Reaction score
Tripod said:
Labatt Blue

BANG! Good post Tripod!!!

I could not help but laugh while reading these posts...All of this after 1 quarter of the first PRE SEASON game...

Everybody needs to chill out.... IF We see no improvment by week 8 then hit the panic button... Doing that now is just absurd.... :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
I'm soo depressed......I feel like I'm drowning.

My one hope was that maybe he would pull a groin or a hammy....nothing life threatening mind you....just some little tweak that would keep him out of the lineup.

Then I get my last hopes dashed by all the posts about how durable the guy is.

And then these Bufallo fans come in an tell me my worst fears.

Where's my pistol :p:

4 incomplete passes, 2 of which were dropped, in a preseason game drove you to this?:laugh2:

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Here's a Buffalo fan's assessment of Bledsoe:

Boy that was encouraging wasn't it? :D

That sounded like 2 ex-husbands, (Pats and Bills fans), telling all of us Cowboy fans what we have to look forward to in our new marriage to Bledsoe. :(

Cowchips

Reaction score
Thanks for your hatred of Bledsoe..but the fact that guys named Mulakry and Williams were the coach vs. Parcells also may have been a factor in why the Bills sucked.

For example, holding McGahee out in favor of T. Henry until the 5th game is what really lost the 2004 season, not Bledsoe. Any idiot knows that going 4 games without one rushing touchdown will doom your season.

Kangaroo

Reaction score

Cowchips

Reaction score
You mean the SB with Big Bill heading out the door to NY immediately following the game, the famous Max Lane on OL, and one of the best D's in NFL history, led by Reggie White, on the other side of the ball. That Superbowl?

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Listen fellas, bash Bledsoe all you want.......but this is what we have this year. I'm not saying I am not sceptical, but christ, let him loose a game before we murder him. Lets be positive about seeing some improvement this week. And I'm not waiting for week 8 for improvemnt, I need to see it by week 3.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
Listen fellas, bash Bledsoe all you want.......but this is what we have this year. I'm not saying I am not sceptical, but christ, let him loose a game before we murder him. Lets be positive about seeing some improvement this week. And I'm not waiting for week 8 for improvemnt, I need to see it by week 3.

Why let myself sufer the anguish of false hope; you are asking me to have faith in a player that does not deserve any. That was like the people that kept telling me I should not harp on the eddie george signing arrg.

I did not have my views on Bledsoe from one preseason game it was from watching him the last few years the preseason just showed he still has some of the same issues. We will see if he improves on those things but I doubt it.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Why let myself sufer the anguish of false hope; you are asking me to have faith in a player that does not deserve any. That was like the people that kept telling me I should not harp on the eddie george signing arrg.

I did not have my views on Bledsoe from one preseason game it was from watching him the last few years the preseason just showed he still has some of the same issues. We will see if he improves on those things but I doubt it.

Lets take what Brian Griese did in Denver compared to last year as a backup in Tampa. All I'm saying is, give him a chance to succeed. He is on a short leash no doubt, but I'm not writing the season off after one preseason game either. As far as George is concerned, his position demanded certain things his body could not do. We know Bledsoe has an arm an can be effective given time. So lets see that happen at least.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Blaahhhhaaahhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao2:

I'm sorry but that was too funny.

Yeah, I'm affraid that little piece of home cooking may turn out to be prophetic.