Custom Bledsoe Helmet

BlueWave

Reaction score
LabattBlue said:
I will preface this by saying I am a Bills fan who was tortured by 3 years of the up(1st 8 games of 2002) and down(remainder of 2002 and most of '03 & '04) play of Drew Bledsoe. I plan on coming here during the season, primarily to lurk to see the reaction of Cowboy fans regarding Bledsoe.

That being said...I thought those of you who are already disenchanted with Bledsoe may get a kick out of this...

http://www.syncmag.com/slideshow_viewer/0,...719&po=5,00.asp

Why don't you go back to Buffalo. Sadly enough, we don't need any help bashing the starting QB of our beloved Cowboys. We have plenty of people in here who throw grenades at him every chance they get. Bledsoe never stood a chance with this bunch. It's what being a Cowboys fan has become. No loyalty. These guys will team up with fans of other teams to bash our QB.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
4 incomplete passes, 2 of which were dropped, in a preseason game drove you to this?:laugh2:

you speak as if this was Bledsoe's first season in the league.

Apparantly you live in a vacuume :rolleyes:

BlueWave

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
you speak as if this was Bledsoe's first season in the league.

Apparantly you live in a vacuume :rolleyes:

You create a vacuum. You are the King of No Loyalty.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Why let myself sufer the anguish of false hope; you are asking me to have faith in a player that does not deserve any. That was like the people that kept telling me I should not harp on the eddie george signing arrg.

I did not have my views on Bledsoe from one preseason game it was from watching him the last few years the preseason just showed he still has some of the same issues. We will see if he improves on those things but I doubt it.

you hit the nail on the head !

Some of these people seem to be under the allusion that Bledsoe has only played in 1 preseason game.

It is oooonnnnllllly a coincidence that the Bills let him go in favor of an untested rookie. And it is oooonnnnnlllly a coincidence that his reputation matched his play Sunday night.

I also get tired of being called a non-fan if I have anything negative to say about anyone on the team.

SORRY ! But my allegiance is to the TEAM not to an individual player who has yet to prove that he deserves to be on the team.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
You create a vacuum. You are the King of No Loyalty.

LMAO

All those who know me personally are laughing right now.

But my wife sure wishes your assesment were correct

Mike 1967

Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
Listen fellas, bash Bledsoe all you want.......but this is what we have this year. I'm not saying I am not sceptical, but christ, let him loose a game before we murder him. Lets be positive about seeing some improvement this week. And I'm not waiting for week 8 for improvemnt, I need to see it by week 3.

I think you are jumping to a conclusion a little quickly here.

I am not so sure that Romo will not be the starting QB at some point this year.

BlueWave

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
you hit the nail on the head !

Some of these people seem to be under the allusion that Bledsoe has only played in 1 preseason game.

It is oooonnnnllllly a coincidence that the Bills let him go in favor of an untested rookie. And it is oooonnnnnlllly a coincidence that his reputation matched his play Sunday night.

I also get tired of being called a non-fan if I have anything negative to say about anyone on the team.

SORRY ! But my allegiance is to the TEAM not to an individual player who has yet to prove that he deserves to be on the team.

And your the worst of the bunch. you never even gave Bledsoe a shot. Started lobbing grenades at him from the begining.

But, rest assured. I'll be the first one in line to serve you a big pile of overcooked crow.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
And your the worst of the bunch. you never even gave Bledsoe a shot. Started lobbing grenades at him from the begining.

That is even funnier than your last post.

I was on the Bledsoe bandwagon prior to last weeks game. Check my posts the week before and you can see it for yourself :)

But that is what comes from being in a vacuume

BlueWave said:
But, rest assured. I'll be the first one in line to serve you a big pile of overcooked crow.

I'll be waiting.

And hopefully you will be man enough to serve that overcooked crow to yourself if my opinion proves to be the correct one. :D

BlueWave

Reaction score

I was on the Bledsoe bandwagon prior to last weeks game. Check my posts the week before and you can see it for yourself

That speaks volumes. You said more in that statement than I could attempt to convey if I posted the rest of the day. You just proved my point for me. If one quarter of the first preseason game was enough to turn you against Bledsoe......that pretty much says it all about you.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:

I was on the Bledsoe bandwagon prior to last weeks game. Check my posts the week before and you can see it for yourself :)

I'll be waiting.

And hopefully you will be man enough to serve that overcooked crow to yourself if my opinion proves to be the correct one. :D

Chill guys.

The man now has intermediate targets to throw to like he never had in Buffalo or New England. If Bledsoe figures out how to use Witten and Keyshawn it will go a long way to changing things both for him and our Cowboys. He needs to build chemistry with those two guys to help him both with the blitz and to gain confidence that big plays can happen with high percentage passes.

I have mixed feelings about the preseason game. To his credit, the man had no time to pass and no one to throw to and no real game plan to help him. However he did fumble once when he was sacked, and that's no good.

Find Keyshawn and Witten, Drew. It will keep you alive long enough to find Terry later.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
That speaks volumes. You said more in that statement than I could attempt to convey if I posted the rest of the day. You just proved my point for me. If one quarter of the first preseason game was enough to turn you against Bledsoe......that pretty much says it all about you.

So you are saying that he is a "bad person" for getting discouraged when his hopes were dashed?

What I really find insulting is your ridiculous questioning of fan's allegiance to the Cowboys just because they do not happen to care for the QB. That pretty much says it all about you as well.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
BlueWave said:

Yep....It says that I am able to see something and evaluate from it.

Glad you finally figured it out :)

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bingo. Hey Dallas fans, do you feel like your offensive line suddenly got 100 times worse OVERNIGHT??? It's called the Bledsoe syndrome.

LMAO.....sob,sob, weep

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have no problem with the skeptics they make valid points only thing I will disagree with is the notion that Bledsoe is incapable of having a good season. I think Drew is very capable of getting things going and turning in a good year. I fully support him and willing to judge him good or bad as we get into the reg season. 1 thing I won't do is be on his wagon one week and jump off the next, I judge every player based on a season not 1 game and 1 game there.

BlueWave

Reaction score
Alexander said:
So you are saying that he is a "bad person" for getting discouraged when his hopes were dashed?

What I really find insulting is your ridiculous questioning of fan's allegiance to the Cowboys just because they do not happen to care for the QB. That pretty much says it all about you as well.

You quoted "bad person". Where did I say that. I think you misquoted me.

Questioning fan allegiance? You're d@mn right I do. I think it's sickening that a fans from other teams come to our board and bash our staring QB. Instead of defending Bledsoe, we have posters that bash Bledsoe right along with fans of other teams. That's unacceptable in my book. A Cowboys fan should never team up with the fans of another team to bash one of our own. Regardless of the circumstances. So am I questioning fans allegiances? Once again, you're d@mn right I am.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
That's unacceptable in my book. A Cowboys fan should never team up with the fans of another team to bash one of our own. Regardless of the circumstances. So am I questioning fans allegiances? Once again, you're d@mn right I am.

you seem to think you write the book on what a fan is.

you also seem to think that your opinion of me holds some kind of weight

*sigh*

keep firing...you will hopefully eventually get something right.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Is Drew Bledsoe your boyfriend or something BlueWave? Lighten up. The Buffalo fan gave his opinion, I posted another Buffalo fan's opinion which oddly enough was very similar to the original poster.

Fact is, Bledsoe talks a big game, but can he deliver? That remains to be seen. This board is for opinions and speculation. If you can't deal with that, maybe the problem is you.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
Why don't you go back to Buffalo. Sadly enough, we don't need any help bashing the starting QB of our beloved Cowboys. We have plenty of people in here who throw grenades at him every chance they get. Bledsoe never stood a chance with this bunch. It's what being a Cowboys fan has become. No loyalty. These guys will team up with fans of other teams to bash our QB.

Funny that you would say that, weren't you on the bash Carter bandwagon well before he drugged himself out of the NFL? But yeah, lets not start up the Bledsoe bandwagon bashfest just yet. I don't think Bledsoe is an all-pro by any stretch, but lets face it, Buffalo had a lot more problems on offense in 2002-2004 than just mediocre play from bledsoe. I suspect Bledsoe will have a decent season for us, nothing more, nothing less.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I have no problem with the skeptics they make valid points only thing I will disagree with is the notion that Bledsoe is incapable of having a good season. I think Drew is very capable of getting things going and turning in a good year. I fully support him and willing to judge him good or bad as we get into the reg season. 1 thing I won't do is be on his wagon one week and jump off the next, I judge every player based on a season not 1 game and 1 game there.

Good thing the coaches do not follow your logic.

Otherwise we would have had 16 games of Eddie George last year and seen much less of J Jones.

It is a sound argument to say that 1 preseason its to quick to evaluate from.

But it is even more sound to argue that it does not take 1 season to evaluate a player....unless you are talking about a rookie in his first year....(i.e. Troy Aikman in his 1-15 season)

BlueWave

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
Good thing the coaches do not follow your logic.

Otherwise we would have had 16 games of Eddie George last year and seen much less of J Jones.

It is a sound argument to say that 1 preseason its to quick to evaluate from.

But it is even more sound to argue that it does not take 1 season to evaluate a player....unless you are talking about a rookie in his first year....(i.e. Troy Aikman in his 1-15 season)

Yeah, go back and look at Steve McNairs first preseason game of 2003. I think he was like 0-9 with two interceptions. I remember watching it. it would have been easy to dismiss him. He won the MVP that year. You can't put too much stock in the preseason. Especially no the first game.

I'm proud to support Bledsoe and I'll defend him until he has a chance to show what he can do. I did not even post on this board when Carter was here, but I lost repect for Carter after the Cardinals game in 2002, none the less (widely report in articles). Bledsoe has given me no reason to turn against him like some of you have already.