Cut Day Thread

eromeopolk

Reaction score

The entire 2022 Arlington Jonesboys roster is a practice squad that Jerry Dumbo GM Jones fooled his fans to think that this is a NFL playoff caliber team.

Good luck thinking 3 new starters on the OL, 1 real WR, overrated TE, bus driver QB with no back up QBs, 7 year worned RB, and suspect DT players are going to win the NFC East, make the playoffs, and get to a NFC Championship game. Practice squads do not win championships.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The entire 2022 Arlington Jonesboys roster is a practice squad that Jerry Dumbo GM Jones fooled his fans to think that this is a NFL playoff caliber team.

Good luck thinking 3 new starters on the OL, 1 real WR, overrated TE, bus driver QB with no back up QBs, 7 year worned RB, and suspect DT players are going to win the NFC East, make the playoffs, and get to a NFC Championship game. Practice squads do not win championships.
My practice squad can beat your practice squad!
:lmao:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is Trace Mcsoely a better option than greir or Rush...hes a lot like Grier without groin issue, has some Moxy

maybe Mond? has poor man's version of Daks game..nice transition to him if Dak goes down?

OGCowboy

Reaction score
How many Razorbacks has Jerry drafted in the last 34 drafts? 2? 3? 4? Felix Jones, Ridgeway, and maybe a couple of others? This track record hardly supports the idea that Jerry Jones is sweet on Razorbacks.
Reading comprehension is your friend...I said nothing about the past track record of drafting Arky kids....nothing
Was simply making a statement on Ridgeway...nothing about JJ being sweet on Razorbacks.....so you spin it. Next you’ll say I was insinuating it.
Are you a member of the media?

Jumbo075

Reaction score
What our FO lacks in smarts, they make for in intestinal fortitude! We've got more guts than we know what to do with. ;)

Bottom line is that the players were drafted for a reason, and the team has to give them a real world opportunity to exceed. If Romo and Kellen Moore didn't get injured in preseason in 2016, would Dak Prescott ever have seen the field? Who knows?

It doesn't so much require intestinal fortitude to play younger inexperienced players as it required faith in your scouting department, and coaching staff to draft and develop good players. Sometimes, signing and playing more experienced veterans just stalls the progress of younger players (see Jason Garrett).

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Reading comprehension is your friend...I said nothing about the past track record of drafting Arky kids....nothing
Was simply making a statement on Ridgeway...nothing about JJ being sweet on Razorbacks.....so you spin it. Next you’ll say I was insinuating it.
Are you a member of the media?

CYA post. Good job!

"I never implied Jerry was sweet on Razorbacks. He's just sweet on Razorbacks named Ridgeway. Including 'hog' in my comment was entirely coincidental and should not be interpreted to mean Jerry likes all ''hogs'."

Okay, then.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Bottom line is that the players were drafted for a reason, and the team has to give them a real world opportunity to exceed. If Romo and Kellen Moore didn't get injured in preseason in 2016, would Dak Prescott ever have seen the field? Who knows?

It doesn't so much require intestinal fortitude to play younger inexperienced players as it required faith in your scouting department, and coaching staff to draft and develop good players. Sometimes, signing and playing more experienced veterans just stalls the progress of younger players (see Jason Garrett).

OK -- now you went and got really serious, when I was just making funny! But thanks for the football for dummies lesson, anyway.:thumbup: