Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
AmishGangsta;4007658 said:
Finally a NT,

will be interesting to see if they target Cullen Jenkins as well - Cullen is a local guy.

That would be ideal.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
by caplannfl
The chase for Cullen Jenkins gonna be very interesting. Always is whenever the Commanders and Cowboys have interest in the same player!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4007653 said:
6 year deal.... 12.5 mill guranteed.... 6 mill per year...

Wait till Dan Snyder hears they actually signed someone to a reasonable deal. He will take heads!

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
AmishGangsta;4007658 said:
Finally a NT,

will be interesting to see if they target Cullen Jenkins as well - Cullen is a local guy.

That would be ideal.

Hasn't Coefield only played in 4-3s?? Seahawks, and Giants,not saying he can't.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
MonsterD;4007670 said:

good question. i dont know the answer but your logic seems on point.

According to the NY Post, #Patriots have interest in #nyj WR/KR Brad Smith. Fits versatility M.O.

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
MonsterD;4007670 said:

Yeah, he's only played in the 4-3. A bit of a gamble, however, they are likely to play him mostly at NT.

Listed as a nose tackle in the Giants 4-3, Cofield has regularly lined up over the center and played a 0- or 1-technique. He would provide the Commanders with a more dynamic athlete at the position than they currently posses. The former Northwestern standout could generate some decent pocket pressure from the middle. Last season's tally of four sacks shows that Cofield has some credible pass-rush capability.

Cofield could even offer the flexibility to line up at defensive end. At 6'4" and 306 pounds, Cofield has a stout enough frame to handle the two-gap responsibilities of playing end in the Commanders 3-4 scheme.

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
It's a bad time to need a NT (weak market). They were going to target Kris Jenkings/Cullen Jenkings - brothers (NT/DE), however, Kris retired.

Seems to have changed to Cofeild/Jenkings (NT/DE).

gmoney112

Reaction score
AmishGangsta;4007759 said:
It's a bad time to need a NT (weak market). They were going to target Kris Jenkings/Cullen Jenkings (NT/DE),

seems to have changed to Cofeild/Jenkings (NT/DE).

Too..easy...

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
davey999;4007330 said:
Oh right, the famous "restructuring of all the contracts"... By the time that happens, Free, Bowen and Hatcher will be gone, along with the elite S FA's.

:muttley:

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
DE Adrian Clayborn became first 1st-round pk under new labor deal to reach agreement on new deal. Blake Baratz and Bucs just finished deal.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
uh oh

The New York Jets are negotiating with cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, considered by many to be the top free agent in this year's market, The Star-Ledger reported Tuesday, citing two people with knowledge of the talks.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Unrestricted free-agent SS Dawan Landry has made it clear that he would rather re-sign with the Baltimore Ravens. "I'd rather be a Raven," Landry said. "I feel like we've built something here, and there's great chemistry on the team. I think we're almost at that next level. A play here and a play there and we would've been in the Super Bowl. It'd be nice to finish this thing that we started."

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
gmoney112;4007761 said:
Too..easy...

I was thinking to myself, hmm, They have interest in a guy and have plans to sign him, and then he reitres. That can't be a good sign :)

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
AmishGangsta;4007839 said:
I was thinking to myself, hmm, They have interest in a guy and have plans to sign him, and then he reitres. That can't be a good sign :)

i think he might have been refrencing you putting g's on jenkins

Texans agreed to terms with WR Jacoby Jones on three-year, $10.5 million contract, including $3 million in guarantees.

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4007844 said:
i think he might have been refrencing you putting g's on jenkins

Ahh, good catch, I'm bad with names. I had it right somewhere, I remember changing it :D

gmoney112

Reaction score
AmishGangsta;4007857 said:
Ahh, good catch, I'm bad with names. I had it right somewhere, I remember changing it :D

He's right. It's okay, you're a Commanders fan.

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
LEINEIERT has declined Seattles offer, and has chosen to sign with the Skins instead. I don't like it at all.

Skins signing the worst QBs they can possibly find -what's next, they gonna bring Jhason Campbell back?

LL56xtremeskins LL
Leinart chooses to come to DC I think Kyle and Mike can get the best out of him. #notcrazy

http://twitter.com/#!/LL56xtremeskins

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmishGangsta;4007892 said:
LEINEIERT has declined Seattles offer, and has chosen to sign with the Skins instead. I don't like it at all.

Skins signing the worst QBs they can possibly find -what's next, they gonna bring Jhason Campbell back?

LL56xtremeskins LL
Leinart chooses to come to DC I think Kyle and Mike can get the best out of him. #notcrazy

http://twitter.com/#!/LL56xtremeskins

Seriously?

Wonder if security will turn him away when he shows up. J/K

I really thought Seattle was the place for him due to Pete knowing and working with him in the past.

Pottsville Maroons

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4007832 said:
Unrestricted free-agent SS Dawan Landry has made it clear that he would rather re-sign with the Baltimore Ravens. "I'd rather be a Raven," Landry said. "I feel like we've built something here, and there's great chemistry on the team. I think we're almost at that next level. A play here and a play there and we would've been in the Super Bowl. It'd be nice to finish this thing that we started."

Kudos to him. The League needs more players with this attitude.