Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
caplannfl
Last word on Kolb/DRC, still think it gets done. Both teams want it to get done. Let's see what happens by the end of the week.

TomPelissero
So, it's tough for me to overlook what's going on with Sidney Rice. NFL source confirmed #Seahawks are pushing hard, pending physical.

rojan

Reaction score
davey999;4007330 said:
Oh right, the famous "restructuring of all the contracts"... By the time that happens, Free, Bowen and Hatcher will be gone, along with the elite S FA's.

We don't have to be under the salary cap till August 4th if I remember correctly...

gmoney112

Reaction score
davey999;4007330 said:
Oh right, the famous "restructuring of all the contracts"... By the time that happens, Free, Bowen and Hatcher will be gone, along with the elite S FA's.

And here's where you proved my point. Kudos.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
how come we were all happy Football is back and now its more whining than anything else? Just saying or keeping it real or something

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
ShiningStar;4007410 said:
how come we were all happy Football is back and now its more whining than anything else? Just saying or keeping it real or something

you got me. this is awesome to me, and i know will jerry will make things happen. after 130 days or whatever to be bombarded with all rumors and signings coming from every angle, what could be better at the moment. other than a free signing i should say.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
wow

SOURCE: Eagles tring to squeeze Cards for a 1st round pick plus DRC. Cardinals currently offering DRC and 2nd. Man, that's a rough call. - Tweeted by @ESPN_NFCEast

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
JustDezIt;4007418 said:
wow

SOURCE: Eagles tring to squeeze Cards for a 1st round pick plus DRC. Cardinals currently offering DRC and 2nd. Man, that's a rough call. - Tweeted by @ESPN_NFCEast

DRC and a 1st???? Come on that is robbery, they already robbed the Commanders with McNabb.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
JustDezIt;4006745 said:
quintin mikell contract update

Quintin Mikell lands in St. Louis

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 26, 2011, 6:24 PM EDT

The Rams have quickly replaced safety O.J. Atogwe.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports St. Louis and former Eagles safety Quintin Mikell have agreed on a four-year contract.

Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo loves his former players, and he had Mikell in Philadelphia. While Mikell and Atogwe have a different skill set, the Rams needed to find capable players for their secondary.

We ranked Mikell as the 46th best available free agent this offseason, so he must be pretty sweet.

UPDATE: Mikell gets $28 million over four years. We have to think that deal was Kardashianed. (Heavier on the back end.)

Wow, that really surprising and disheartening at the same time. I'm not a big Mikell fan, but if that's what he's getting paid, then guys like Huff and Weddle are looking at pretty nice pay days.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4007418 said:
wow

That is insane. I don't get it. Kolb has shown nothing in his opportunities to start. He isn't even worth DRC straight up in my opinion. This is some Bonnie and Clyde shiz right here.

Mash

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4007418 said:
wow

No way I would even give up a 2nd in that deal......stick to your guns Arizona....DRC is plenty for a unproven QB like Kolb

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
texbumthelife;4007515 said:
That is insane. I don't get it. Kolb has shown nothing in his opportunities to start. He isn't even worth DRC straight up in my opinion. This is some Bonnie and Clyde shiz right here.

I've explained this before but matt schaub was 0-2 as a starter with 3 tds 3 ints when the texans swapped first rnd picks and gave up two 2nd rnders for him.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Muhast;4007538 said:
I've explained this before but matt schaub was 0-2 as a starter with 3 tds 3 ints when the texans swapped first rnd picks and gave up two 2nd rnders for him.

And it was too much. Your point?

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Cullen Jenkins??

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
by caplannfl
The chase for Cullen Jenkins gonna be very interesting. Always is whenever the Commanders and Cowboys have interest in the same player!

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
texbumthelife;4007549 said:
And it was too much. Your point?

the point is that is about right as far as compensation for a young talented qb.
You don't have to agree with it.

AmishGangsta

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4007574 said:
Skins sign Cofield

Finally a NT,

will be interesting to see if they target Cullen Jenkins as well - Cullen is a local guy.

That Dline would be nasty

gmoney112

Reaction score
AmishGangsta;4007658 said:
Finally a NT,

will be interesting to see if they target Cullen Jenkins as well - Cullen is a local guy.

That would be ideal.

Cullen will be in Dallas next to Ratliff and in front of Ware. Be afraid.