Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

Mash

Reaction score
davey999;4010857 said:
What is Jerry's plan?

This looks like a rough year for us.

Why is that? This team isnt as bad as the record stated last year.....we have talent but like alot of teams....we have some holes to fill. We need a RG and a safety.....our DE's will sign.

Im more worried about getting enough practice time on defense with our new DC. His scheme is complicated.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I feel like we are just gonna get older on the defense with the rumors of smith Coleman and elam all over 30 wth? I don't get it.

Mash

Reaction score
JBell523;4010868 said:
Jonathan Joseph to the Lions

edit: not sure how legit the source is, nvm

Solid signing by the Lions.....Lions improving....tough division

davey999

Reaction score
Mash;4010873 said:
Why is that? This team isnt as bad as the record stated last year.....we have talent but like alot of teams....we have some holes to fill. We need a RG and a safety.....our DE's will sign.

Im more worried about getting enough practice time on defense with our new DC. His scheme is complicated.

Same team as last year. You are what you are.

davey999

Reaction score
Cowboystar17;4010875 said:
I feel like we are just gonna get older on the defense with the rumors of smith Coleman and elam all over 30 wth? I don't get it.

Me neither. Hope Jerry sees empty seats at the stadium.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Dez.88;4010874 said:
official?

No I edited my post... saw it reported on a couple other message boards, but not sure how legit the source is. My bad.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4010858 said:
About what?

I thought he was safe?

i dont think that has been officially decided. and that news was before free resigned i believe. anyways i got it from

getnickwright nick wright
Just getting off a plane, so apologies if this has been tweeted elsewhere... But I'm hearing OL Mark Columbo is serious target for #Chiefs

Mash

Reaction score
davey999;4010879 said:
Same team as last year. You are what you are.

So was last year team the same as the year before when we made the playoffs? Just saying...

Talent is there...there is no reason to think we cant win the NFC East.

davey999

Reaction score
Mash;4010896 said:
So was last year team the same as the year before when we made the playoffs? Just saying...

Talent is there...there is no reason to think we cant win the NFC East.

Biggest misnomer "the talent is there"...

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Cowboystar17;4010875 said:

We're pretty young at Linebacker. Bruce Carter, Sean Lee. I like that a lot.

Mash

Reaction score
davey999;4010900 said:
Biggest misnomer "the talent is there"...

Its not?

Could all those mediots be wrong?

I guess its easier to just blame Jerry for everything.....doom and gloom...sky is falling....unreal.....whats Jerry's plan....etc....

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
But the starters are old Newman is 33 and all of the players Dallas has been linked to being interested are all over 30. Can some explain how that makes this team better? Stop gap guys? No one has won anything with a bunch of over 30 players and stop gap guys.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Looks like the Johnathan Joseph decision is going overtime. Not going to happen tonite. Stay tuned
1 hour ago

clayton is always wrong man i shouldve known better

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
JustDezIt;4010940 said:
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Looks like the Johnathan Joseph decision is going overtime. Not going to happen tonite. Stay tuned
1 hour ago

clayton is always wrong man i shouldve known better

I never trusted him. He looks like he has never played a down of football in his life. Can't be trusted. lol

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Muhast;4010950 said:
I never trusted him. He looks like he has never played a down of football in his life. Can't be trusted. lol

:laugh1:

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The holdup on Joseph is the wait for Nnamdi to set the market price. Everyone is in on all top cbs.

no idea what that last sentence means.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
The Houston Chronicle's John McClain confirms the Texans are "working hard" on free agent CBs Johnathan Joseph and Nnamdi Asomugha.
The Texans will have to get "creative" in restructuring contracts to free up enough money to sign either one of the top two corners. ESPN's John Clayton predicted a Joseph signing Wednesday night, but he now admits it's "going overtime" and will be pushed back.