READ THIS ***CZ Username request change is now closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
In the past, only users whose names were affiliated with the team, player, or coach could request a name change. Due to all the recent changes with the site, CZ is allowing ALL users the opportunity to request a name change.

Beginning today until next Wednesday morning, users can post their request in the following thread in the Members Zone. Do NOT PM me your request. It will be ignored. Any requests in THIS thread will be deleted.

Usernames must fall within the CZ guidelines and the staff reserves the right to reject any requested name change.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/username-change-request-thread.384461/

During this time, it is suggested that users update their email addresses. The process to validate user access to an account because of a bad email is tedious and long.

After the week is up, then I will begin going through the requests and will contact the user to confirm the name change.

I think Im gonna change mine, If...I mean when..they win another SB my name will be inaccurate. May as well send some vibes and change mine. Got to think about what to use,,hmmmmm

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
In the past, only users whose names were affiliated with the team, player, or coach could request a name change. Due to all the recent changes with the site, CZ is allowing ALL users the opportunity to request a name change.

Beginning today until next Wednesday morning, users can post their request in the following thread in the Members Zone. Do NOT PM me your request. It will be ignored. Any requests in THIS thread will be deleted.

Usernames must fall within the CZ guidelines and the staff reserves the right to reject any requested name change.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/username-change-request-thread.384461/

During this time, it is suggested that users update their email addresses. The process to validate user access to an account because of a bad email is tedious and long.

After the week is up, then I will begin going through the requests and will contact the user to confirm the name change.

Does the name change have any effect on Post or Like counts?

Status
Not open for further replies.