Twitter: D-Law, Gregory, Gallimore - 3-4 weeks out per Stephen Jones

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're probably not seeing them until the Giants game on the 19th. D-Law hates the Giants so I know he's not missing that game.

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Reaction score
Good gracious!! Never seen so many inconsistent reports on these injuries with the Cowboys than I have this season!! :facepalm::facepalm:
This is typical Cowboys spin.

Day to day becomes week to week becomes month to month becomes amputation

It has been this way for years. You can't count on anything they say until they are on the field on game day.

Nav22

Reaction score
Sucks but at least they’re still expected to be back....

There’s a silver lining to non-season-ending injuries.

IF these guys all were to really be coming back by, say, Week 15, that means we are guaranteed to have those guys healthy at Week 15.

If, on the other hand, they were healthy NOW, maybe someone suffers a season-ending injury between NOW and Week 15.

I’ve also heard Mike McCarthy say the year he won the Super Bowl with Green Bay, they had a bunch of key players return from injury late in the season. That could be our ticket as well.

Glass half full.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Good gracious!! Never seen so many inconsistent reports on these injuries with the Cowboys than I have this season!! :facepalm::facepalm:

As long as we get them back by the playoffs they could give our defense a real boost. Not trying to compare us to the 2007 Giants but once they started getting injured defenders back when the playoffs started it really improved their press rush.

CWR

Reaction score
As long as we get them back by the playoffs they could give our defense a real boost. Not trying to compare us to the 2007 Giants but once they started getting injured defenders back when the playoffs started it really improved their press rush.

I mean that is the time to catch fire and build momentum. I just hope we can maintain until then. We need some Dlinemen.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak had no offense season or preseason.....he did ok.

I don't think they forgot how to play the game and in the meantime Lawrence is working during practice with conditioning and resistance cords to get himself ready to go when he is medically cleared. We have some here who seem to think the player alone makes the call when he returns, reality is medical and training staff has a lot more say in these matters.