Twitter: D-Law, Gregory, Gallimore - 3-4 weeks out per Stephen Jones

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Season about to end, they just want to come by to say hi. They should have their whole check up to now removed, most people who dont go to work dont earn an income, it shouldn't be any different for them.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Well, look at it as a positive, they'll be fresh and ready for the playoff push.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
To me— this is indicating a 12/12 return date. And that’s honestly not a bad strategy. No need to rush the guys back into the “3 games in 12 days” marathon. Let em rest and get ready for the stretch run.

They will miss KC, LVR, and NOS games. We certainly stand a decent chance to win all 3 of those games— and then look to get our guys back on the field in time to smack the crap out of the WFT.

We owe them two beatdowns for last year.
Good time to break them in against the divisional opponents to get the rust off prior to that huge Cardinal game late.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Good time to break them in against the divisional opponents to get the rust off prior to that huge Cardinal game late.

Yah… they will have 10 days to practice and ramp up between the Saints and WFT games.

75boyz

Reaction score
Honestly,
as long as ALL this continues to lead to a playoff and Super Bowl winning year I could care less the details along the way when its over.

jmo

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
The division is already locked so if they are back for the playoffs, who cares?

lukin2006

Reaction score
Be surprised if dlaw plays. He knows his days in Dallas are numbered and he’s not the type of guy that would put it all on the line thinking he won’t be here..the dude is such a low character clown.

Creeper

Reaction score
4 weeks is Dec 12. Gallimore missing 12 games for a dislocated elbow with no structural damage is absurd. Something tells me if they start losing games on defense, these guys will all get healthy in half the time.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Just a thought. Wonder how quick guys get back if you start docking their pay. I won't speculate on any injured player but I think teams somehow hold them out also. Probably don't wanna be sued or whatever.

CapnB

Reaction score
Sorry but not making a move at the trade deadline was a stupid move. screw that conservative JG SJ bs. 25 years is long enough, the future needs to be this year

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Gallimore was originally diagnosed with a hyperextended elbow, but I read somewhere that there was actually some ligament damage in there as well. That's probably what's been keeping him out.

noletime95

Reaction score
Really too bad and there’s no question this will negatively impact the Cowboys record, seeding and opportunity for a deep run.

Bad news, and this organization has no credibility on injuries, they lie

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn’t look like the defense misses either of them.

Well let's be honest, who is Neville Gallimore? He's hasn't done anything in the league yet. He's treated around here like he's some proven stud DT when he's looked a lot like Maliek Collins so far.