Twitter: D-Law has seen double teams 35% of the time

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hopefully the addition of Quinn can reduce that percentage and create a little confusion or concern when it comes to sliding protection.
Teams will slide protection towards their plays, unless they are using deception.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Hopefully the addition of Quinn can reduce that percentage and create a little confusion or concern when it comes to sliding protection.

Id say it paid off already... Quinn came in and grabbed a sack then Dlaw and Collins got free when the dolphins realized Quinn was speeding by they needed to help slow him down...

good problem to have when you have multiple dudes who the team worry about... means someone will get home

Praxit

Reaction score
..so if they doubling Dlaw, Quinn and Collins, that's 6 personal including TE or RB. That would leave one DL with a free ticket to the QB.

InTheZone

Reaction score
been saying this last year. Some are just quick to bash because of a stat sheet looking solely at sacks.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I'd say O's are doubling one DT (Collins) more and then doubling DLaw.
Hopefully Quinn puts a pinch in their tissue.
This thread literally gives you the data. Not meaning to come at you but I post a lot of data that seems to be ignored often!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He is literally earning his money getting doubled at a higher rate than anyone else in football.

That makes life for literally everyone else exponentially easier.

The problem has been the everyone else (looking at you dline) really haven’t taken advantage.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence has been playing well. I’m not really not sure where the idea he isn’t, is coming from.

The rest of the D-line has been underperforming so far. That is going to change with Quinn playing.